BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this spray. I have some natural wave in my hair, and I bought this to enhance it; which it does! I braid my dry hair and spray this all over my braid and then when I wake up I have beautifully defined waves! This doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or crunchy. I would repurchase/recommend to anyone.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I really enjoy using this product. It makes my hair so smooth. This is the best hair product on the market.
Brittany M.
I like to use this spray when I plan on leaving it natural (no straightening or curling). This product gives me perfect texture on the days I don’t wanna touch my hair! Also, it smells nice just as all of Garnier Fructis products do.
Britt M.
I use this along with salt spray to give my hair more volume and texture throughout the summer. Texture spray takes a bit of time to get used to and it's a bit of a learning curve to use it properly, but once you do it's a big help. It was a nice refresher to my styles when I felt like my hair was falling flat, as well as giving me that roughed up pieces texture I enjoy. Cheap as well.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I kinda can't believe I just used this product for the first time!!! I wish I had known about it sooner!! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. So, you can imagine my hair takes a beating. In addition, my hair has been thinning. In an effort to make my hair healthy again, I have decided not to straighten or even blow dry as much. So, I grabbed this product at Bed, Bath, & Beyond actually. It was very well priced and on sale. And to my surprise, it made a HUGE difference for me!! This product creates fulless and volume!! I keep touching my hair because I can't believe how full it feels. If you want bouncy relaxed curls, this is for you!!!
Cortney S.
I go through bottles of this stuff! IT IS AMAZING. I have very fine thin hair that is extremely frizzy and curly. I always have to put hairspray in before going out. This amazing texturizing spray has changed my life. It doesn't make your hair crunchy like regular hairsprays. It's light but strong and holds up all night. Plus is smells sooo good!
Katy M.
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
Yesenia P.
I love to finish my hair with this product because it keeps my hair in place and also not so dry especially in the summer it keeps my hair ready for the humidity!!
Melissa C.
Miramar, FL
This spray does exactly what I want to get beachy waves without feeling overly sticky or stiff. It also works pretty well as a light hairspray. I have long dark brown hair with highlights and fairly thick straight hair. I would definitely buy again.
Kaydee C.
I love this stuff! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT ALWAYS and this has actually given me some style without the crunch (I hate crunch). Nice subtle beachy waves and all I do is spray it in after a shower, flip my head upside down and scrunch it up. Favorite summer hair product for sure.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?