BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Absolutely love this when I had my shorter hair but now I have longer hair are use it more for messy buns but it looks really good on short hair when you have nice beachy waves it looks so great it works like a charm every single time however sometimes you can overdo it by putting to much spraying that can easily be fixed by human error
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Love this stuff. I use it with wet and dry hair. Totally gives you the beach curls. Doesn't leave my hair sticky or greasy
Hannah M.
Great product! I use this religiously on wet hair after i shower to help bring out my natural waves and to help some of the flatter parts of my hair. It dries smoothly and doesnt dry out my hair.
😻April L.
Crestline, OH
Perfect product to had texture for my pixie hair. I like out better then a cream or was just because to much product ways my hair down. Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This has been my go to for years. When I want a little wave in this baby fine mop, I just wash, towel dry, spray some of this, braid, and sleep. The next day I've got nice, beach style waves and they last until I wash it again. Love it!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this spray. I have some natural wave in my hair, and I bought this to enhance it; which it does! I braid my dry hair and spray this all over my braid and then when I wake up I have beautifully defined waves! This doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or crunchy. I would repurchase/recommend to anyone.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I really enjoy using this product. It makes my hair so smooth. This is the best hair product on the market.
Brittany M.
I like to use this spray when I plan on leaving it natural (no straightening or curling). This product gives me perfect texture on the days I don’t wanna touch my hair! Also, it smells nice just as all of Garnier Fructis products do.
Britt M.
I use this along with salt spray to give my hair more volume and texture throughout the summer. Texture spray takes a bit of time to get used to and it's a bit of a learning curve to use it properly, but once you do it's a big help. It was a nice refresher to my styles when I felt like my hair was falling flat, as well as giving me that roughed up pieces texture I enjoy. Cheap as well.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
I kinda can't believe I just used this product for the first time!!! I wish I had known about it sooner!! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. So, you can imagine my hair takes a beating. In addition, my hair has been thinning. In an effort to make my hair healthy again, I have decided not to straighten or even blow dry as much. So, I grabbed this product at Bed, Bath, & Beyond actually. It was very well priced and on sale. And to my surprise, it made a HUGE difference for me!! This product creates fulless and volume!! I keep touching my hair because I can't believe how full it feels. If you want bouncy relaxed curls, this is for you!!!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?