BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to for years. When I want a little wave in this baby fine mop, I just wash, towel dry, spray some of this, braid, and sleep. The next day I've got nice, beach style waves and they last until I wash it again. Love it!
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this along with salt spray to give my hair more volume and texture throughout the summer. Texture spray takes a bit of time to get used to and it's a bit of a learning curve to use it properly, but once you do it's a big help. It was a nice refresher to my styles when I felt like my hair was falling flat, as well as giving me that roughed up pieces texture I enjoy. Cheap as well.
😻April L.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect product to had texture for my pixie hair. I like out better then a cream or was just because to much product ways my hair down. Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Saint Charles
I love this stuff! It smells good, and gives me amazing waves. It lasts all day, for the price you really can't beat it! The only downside is that it leaves my hair feeling a little dry/brittle, but once you wash your hair the dryness goes away.
Bridget F.
Atlanta
I've used this product for years now. I always think I've found something better and out it comes from under the sink again. I don't do the crunchy, wet curls look. I have thin, fine, long, oily hair. I spray this sparingly, directly at my roots before i blow dry for some umph!
Kristie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not completely satisfied with this product. It smells great and it does add texture. However, the texture only lasts for an hour. I have straight, thin hair and I don't think it works well for my hair. It is inexpensive but I won't be buying it again.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this spray when I plan on leaving it natural (no straightening or curling). This product gives me perfect texture on the days I don’t wanna touch my hair! Also, it smells nice just as all of Garnier Fructis products do.
Maria W.
New Orleans, LA
I love this texture spray! It's a drugstore price solution to an otherwise expensive product. It works better than most other texture sprays I have tried because it doesn't leave hair stiff, but soft with good texture.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of this.. I just tried Aveda's new texture tonic and it is EVERYTHING! I this product barely had any hold and does not give me that naturally tossled look
Hunter C.
I give this product 3 stars. My hair is usually up, and if I go somewhere that I don't want my hair up I'll usually flat iron it. I originally bought this product to give me more options of hairstyles. I wasn't overly impressed with the outcome, it wasn't shockingly beautiful. However, it did create some decent looking curls. I continue to keep this product on hand, in case I need to do something quick to my hair. Or if I'm doing something that I want my hair to look decent but I know it's going to get messed up anyways later. All in all, if you are looking for something of high quality and don't mind paying, try something else. But if you are looking for something cheaper and just to get the job done, this should do it. BTW, I love the smell of it!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.