BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Vanessa S.
Dislike dislike!
i bought this because if the bottle description "beach waves" i used it and no it doesn't not help my waves on the contrary it makes my hair stiff and dirty feeling
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product that does its job without feeling sticky or heavy at the end of the day. At work in a hospital, it can be a long shift that is often busy.
Mattie D.
This curl texturizing spray works pretty well. It can leave hair a little crunchy if you use too much so beware.
Mya h.
Makes my hair feel greasy. I wouldn't spray on my roots because it makes my hair look dirty. I have really limp straight hair and this product didn't give the look I was hoping for.
Toft Z.
Smells great, adds some texture (though my hair is naturally wavy so your mileage may vary), doesn't make your hair too crisp when it sets. It's not going to work magic and I find that it is best when I use it conjunction with a product that will give some volume to my hair, but it is pretty good for the price!
Alaina G.
I love this product for scrunching my hair. I have thick hair I need a lot of hairspray. But this doesn't leave my hair looking crunchy. My hair looks like it was natural waves and smells great too!
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Has such a great smell and works great on my thick hair. i absolutely love it.
Grayce M.
I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't take much for my curls. I tried this product to help tame and form my curls better. Although it smells wonderful it's quality lacks. It didn't do anything for my hair. Once my hair dries it felt greasy and was overly shinny. This product weighed down my curls and made me look like I just crawled out of bed.
Kylee S.
Glendale, WI
Absolutely love this product. Quick and easy styling when I do not have a lot of time. Smells great!
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
Bumble & Bumble Beach Spray is my absolute favorite -- but it's always budget friendly. I tried this as a cheaper alternative. It works "ok" -- however, after generously spraying my hair with it -- I find my waves undefined & not beachy at all.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.