BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I've been using this product for about a month, and I love it. I spray it in my hair after I get out of the shower, scrunch my hair a little and clip it up while I'm finishing my morning routine. By the time I'm done, all I have to do is pull it down, shake it out, and I'm ready to go out the door! It gives me the perfect, messy beach waves, without actually having to go to the beach. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using this product! I use it every day, and will be using it often this summer!
Madison D.
Madison D.
It left my hair sticky and gross. It did not make it wavy or beachy looking.
Christine R.
Christine R.
If you have naturally curly or wavy hair, this is a great sea salt spray! It gives texture and dimension as well as a little bit of a natural looking shine - - it's not high gloss. It makes your hair look like you've been sitting out at the beach all day. I'm someone who sits out at the beach all day in SW Florida - - I'm telling ya', it's awesome. Best part? It doesn't stink like brine shrimp like some of the other more expensive sea salt sprays. And a little bit goes a long way!
April G.
April G.
I bought this with the thought of it genuinely giving beachy waves and sea salt textures. but in reality it makes your hair tacky and stiff. not the best on the market at all.
Tiffanie L.
Tiffanie L.
Just bought this product last night, really hoping that it works but from what everyone has told me it's a great product!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines , IA
This is some of the best beach spray that I have ever used especially for the price I think that the brand burn day is amazing and I use this almost every single day and it doesn't leave any type of residue which is very nice when it comes to six Saltspray
LOVE THIS!! i use it almost everyday. I spray it in my hair before i curl it...comb it out, then curl it...then spray just a little more after and it gives me a fluffy, girly, beachy look! i get compliments all the time!
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
I really like this product when used on my freshly washed hair, but attempting to use it a day after washing is a bad idea. It makes my hair look gross and oily. But I absolutely love it, otherwise.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom bought this product randomly and I decided to give it a try. Fresh out the shower, I combed my hair then sprayed it with the De-constructed texturizing spray. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry throughout the day. Once I let my hair down, I sprayed some hair spray on and instantly saw that I've achieved the naturally-messy be achy waves that most girls would kill for. It hasn't left my counter yet, and I told my mom to definitely buy more!
Kaite G.
Kaite G.
I like a bit of a wave in my stick-straight hair, and I spray this product in at night and braid my hair. In the morning I wake up with waves that I can just set with some hairspray and go! My only complaint is that it makes my hair feel more oily than normal.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.