BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Alaina G.
I love this product for scrunching my hair. I have thick hair I need a lot of hairspray. But this doesn't leave my hair looking crunchy. My hair looks like it was natural waves and smells great too!
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
I used this sometimes to add more wave or texture to my hair. I like how it smells but it doesn't seem to hold a wave or texture to my hair very long maybe cus my hair is very thin and short.
Vanessa S.
Dislike dislike!
i bought this because if the bottle description "beach waves" i used it and no it doesn't not help my waves on the contrary it makes my hair stiff and dirty feeling
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Although this doesn't really define my curls - after using it, my hair does have that natural beachy wave look without being sticky or too heavy like when you use moose or gels
April G.
I bought this with the thought of it genuinely giving beachy waves and sea salt textures. but in reality it makes your hair tacky and stiff. not the best on the market at all.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
This is a great product that does its job without feeling sticky or heavy at the end of the day. At work in a hospital, it can be a long shift that is often busy.
Mya h.
Makes my hair feel greasy. I wouldn't spray on my roots because it makes my hair look dirty. I have really limp straight hair and this product didn't give the look I was hoping for.
Destiny R.
I really like the hold it kept in my hair. It make my hair more texturized and wavy and it smell really good but I didn't like that it made my hair feel stick.
Michelle U.
I am very into this product. Love the smell. When you spray a bit too much, it can get sticky. Besides that, it works nicely. Use it when your hair is damp.
Maricela V.
For a great beachy hair day this baby is great I love to used it on a regular basis it gives us wavy curls with out making them hard and it smells awesome
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?