BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Has such a great smell and works great on my thick hair. i absolutely love it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
I used this sometimes to add more wave or texture to my hair. I like how it smells but it doesn't seem to hold a wave or texture to my hair very long maybe cus my hair is very thin and short.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
I really like this product when used on my freshly washed hair, but attempting to use it a day after washing is a bad idea. It makes my hair look gross and oily. But I absolutely love it, otherwise.
LOVE THIS!! i use it almost everyday. I spray it in my hair before i curl it...comb it out, then curl it...then spray just a little more after and it gives me a fluffy, girly, beachy look! i get compliments all the time!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is some of the best beach spray that I have ever used especially for the price I think that the brand burn day is amazing and I use this almost every single day and it doesn't leave any type of residue which is very nice when it comes to six Saltspray
Maria S.
Maria S.
I was expecting to be amazed by this product but instead I was so disappointed. It does hold your curls and they do look beachy but it makes my hair feel so stiff and dry. I don't like it. I wish my hair felt soft and natural but instead I got stiff and dry up hair. Nope I do not recommend and I will not be purchasing again. Sorry.
KORA B.
KORA B.
I absolutely LOVED this product gives you a perfect beach wave look exactly like it says and does not dry out hair!! In the morning I'll take my hair out from my bun not even brush and spray through out my hair and scrunch and follow up with hair spray to hold and it gives me that easy beach but wave look I love with out alot of product or frizz I strongly suggest this product to anyone looking for the same result
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I've been using this product for about a month, and I love it. I spray it in my hair after I get out of the shower, scrunch my hair a little and clip it up while I'm finishing my morning routine. By the time I'm done, all I have to do is pull it down, shake it out, and I'm ready to go out the door! It gives me the perfect, messy beach waves, without actually having to go to the beach. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using this product! I use it every day, and will be using it often this summer!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom bought this product randomly and I decided to give it a try. Fresh out the shower, I combed my hair then sprayed it with the De-constructed texturizing spray. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry throughout the day. Once I let my hair down, I sprayed some hair spray on and instantly saw that I've achieved the naturally-messy be achy waves that most girls would kill for. It hasn't left my counter yet, and I told my mom to definitely buy more!
Kaite G.
Kaite G.
I like a bit of a wave in my stick-straight hair, and I spray this product in at night and braid my hair. In the morning I wake up with waves that I can just set with some hairspray and go! My only complaint is that it makes my hair feel more oily than normal.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.