BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Mattie D.
Mattie D.
This curl texturizing spray works pretty well. It can leave hair a little crunchy if you use too much so beware.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Glendale, WI
Absolutely love this product. Quick and easy styling when I do not have a lot of time. Smells great!
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Has such a great smell and works great on my thick hair. i absolutely love it.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I just bought this product and so far I like it. It was on sale which was a plus. I really like the smell of it. It is lightweight too and not very heavy on my hair. I don't think it adds a lot of curl to my hair but I do recommend it.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I really do like this sea salt spray, it smells fruity but it the scent doesn't really last in my hair. It's a very nice inexpensive spray and I can use it on dry hair, damp, prebraided over night and have waves or to texturize curls.
KORA B.
KORA B.
I absolutely LOVED this product gives you a perfect beach wave look exactly like it says and does not dry out hair!! In the morning I'll take my hair out from my bun not even brush and spray through out my hair and scrunch and follow up with hair spray to hold and it gives me that easy beach but wave look I love with out alot of product or frizz I strongly suggest this product to anyone looking for the same result
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
I've never tried a spray before, but it worked well! I have to spray a lot though until I feel it's enough but it textures hair and leaves it wavy.
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
I am very into this product. Love the smell. When you spray a bit too much, it can get sticky. Besides that, it works nicely. Use it when your hair is damp.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product makes my hair crunchy and leaves my hands sticky. I bought this as something to use to reinforce my curls on days that my hair has more of a mind of its own. I even tried to dilute it and it's still kind of gross. Will not buy again.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I was expecting to be amazed by this product but instead I was so disappointed. It does hold your curls and they do look beachy but it makes my hair feel so stiff and dry. I don't like it. I wish my hair felt soft and natural but instead I got stiff and dry up hair. Nope I do not recommend and I will not be purchasing again. Sorry.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.