BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it works so good on your hair style with it every morning. It gives your hair great texture and is awesome when you are creating a messy bun or any styles like that
Angela S.
Steuben, ME
I was not impressed with this spray. It left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. It didn't give me beachy waves. It does not work as well as other products I've used. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend it to others.
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
Bumble & Bumble Beach Spray is my absolute favorite -- but it's always budget friendly. I tried this as a cheaper alternative. It works "ok" -- however, after generously spraying my hair with it -- I find my waves undefined & not beachy at all.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product makes my hair crunchy and leaves my hands sticky. I bought this as something to use to reinforce my curls on days that my hair has more of a mind of its own. I even tried to dilute it and it's still kind of gross. Will not buy again.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I really love this product, its really lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I use it in my hair damp to give it some texture and it really does give it a beachy wave. The smell of the spray is really amazing as well which helps!
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I really do like this sea salt spray, it smells fruity but it the scent doesn't really last in my hair. It's a very nice inexpensive spray and I can use it on dry hair, damp, prebraided over night and have waves or to texturize curls.
Michelle Rose D.
LOVE THIS!! i use it almost everyday. I spray it in my hair before i curl it...comb it out, then curl it...then spray just a little more after and it gives me a fluffy, girly, beachy look! i get compliments all the time!
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this but it's only good for one day as it leaves a residue and unmanageable after that first day! However, as far as easy and cutting major time off my hair routine, this is awesome for my wavy frizzy hair!
Lauren O.
I just bought this product and so far I like it. It was on sale which was a plus. I really like the smell of it. It is lightweight too and not very heavy on my hair. I don't think it adds a lot of curl to my hair but I do recommend it.
Rebekah K.
I really like this product when used on my freshly washed hair, but attempting to use it a day after washing is a bad idea. It makes my hair look gross and oily. But I absolutely love it, otherwise.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?