BY GARNIER #16 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Michelle Rose D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS!! i use it almost everyday. I spray it in my hair before i curl it...comb it out, then curl it...then spray just a little more after and it gives me a fluffy, girly, beachy look! i get compliments all the time!
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this but it's only good for one day as it leaves a residue and unmanageable after that first day! However, as far as easy and cutting major time off my hair routine, this is awesome for my wavy frizzy hair!
Lauren O.
I just bought this product and so far I like it. It was on sale which was a plus. I really like the smell of it. It is lightweight too and not very heavy on my hair. I don't think it adds a lot of curl to my hair but I do recommend it.
Alaina G.
I love this product for scrunching my hair. I have thick hair I need a lot of hairspray. But this doesn't leave my hair looking crunchy. My hair looks like it was natural waves and smells great too!
Rebekah K.
I really like this product when used on my freshly washed hair, but attempting to use it a day after washing is a bad idea. It makes my hair look gross and oily. But I absolutely love it, otherwise.
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
I used this sometimes to add more wave or texture to my hair. I like how it smells but it doesn't seem to hold a wave or texture to my hair very long maybe cus my hair is very thin and short.
Vanessa S.
Dislike dislike!
i bought this because if the bottle description "beach waves" i used it and no it doesn't not help my waves on the contrary it makes my hair stiff and dirty feeling
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this doesn't really define my curls - after using it, my hair does have that natural beachy wave look without being sticky or too heavy like when you use moose or gels
April G.
I bought this with the thought of it genuinely giving beachy waves and sea salt textures. but in reality it makes your hair tacky and stiff. not the best on the market at all.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product that does its job without feeling sticky or heavy at the end of the day. At work in a hospital, it can be a long shift that is often busy.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.