BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Kathy S.
My hair is long and super straight. It take a lot of effort to get it curly, and a lot of product. This def helps give it some texture, and it smells good. I have to use quite a bit but that's mainly because of my hair I believe.
Courtney J.
Coral Springs, FL
I love the look of my hair after j leave the beach, I've always wondered if there was something out there that would give me the beach effect without the beach. And this is it. It works wonders.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Usually I get bumble and bumble surf spray. Unfortunately target was out of stock so I settled for this. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Leaves hair dull almost greasy looking instead of tossled and beachy.
Amber M.
Clintonville, WV
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and gives my thick, wavy hair soft separation without making it feel sticky or stuck together. I use it all the time. It is very inexpensive compared to other brands and works better than any I have tried.
Tiffany A.
I didn't think this would work, honestly, but whoa, it does. After it starts to dry, it's already working. Not only does it create beautiful loose beachy waves, but it adds a LOT of volume and texture to my fine, thin hair. I love it and especially the smell.
Kaite G.
I like a bit of a wave in my stick-straight hair, and I spray this product in at night and braid my hair. In the morning I wake up with waves that I can just set with some hairspray and go! My only complaint is that it makes my hair feel more oily than normal.
Gina S.
I have straight hair with some waves, and this did nothing to my hair. All it did was make my hair hard and crunchy. Not to mention when I tried to brush it out it left my hair poofy. Do not reccomend this.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This gets the third star because of the price. I think it works fairly well. My hair is wavy but not curly. Given the day sometimes this works wonders and other times I am not impressed. Be careful not to use too much as it will make your hair crunchy.
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it works so good on your hair style with it every morning. It gives your hair great texture and is awesome when you are creating a messy bun or any styles like that
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
Bumble & Bumble Beach Spray is my absolute favorite -- but it's always budget friendly. I tried this as a cheaper alternative. It works "ok" -- however, after generously spraying my hair with it -- I find my waves undefined & not beachy at all.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?