BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Armelys T.
Armelys T.
eagleville
Always keeping this on my beach bag! Love it ! It's extra hold and it lasts all day and it smells good. I have wavy brown hair
MiszDiane E.
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it works so good on your hair style with it every morning. It gives your hair great texture and is awesome when you are creating a messy bun or any styles like that
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
Bumble & Bumble Beach Spray is my absolute favorite -- but it's always budget friendly. I tried this as a cheaper alternative. It works "ok" -- however, after generously spraying my hair with it -- I find my waves undefined & not beachy at all.
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
I love this product for scrunching my hair. I have thick hair I need a lot of hairspray. But this doesn't leave my hair looking crunchy. My hair looks like it was natural waves and smells great too!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Swansboro, NC
When you don't have time to style, just towel dry, spray and go! Gives great messy beach volume and gives fab life back to your layers! Love it!
Mya h.
Mya h.
Makes my hair feel greasy. I wouldn't spray on my roots because it makes my hair look dirty. I have really limp straight hair and this product didn't give the look I was hoping for.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Dislike dislike!
i bought this because if the bottle description "beach waves" i used it and no it doesn't not help my waves on the contrary it makes my hair stiff and dirty feeling
Anjelika D.
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
I have naturally curly hair but since it's long it weighs down my curls. With this spray it brings those curls back to life.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
This is a great product that does its job without feeling sticky or heavy at the end of the day. At work in a hospital, it can be a long shift that is often busy.
Mattie D.
Mattie D.
This curl texturizing spray works pretty well. It can leave hair a little crunchy if you use too much so beware.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?