BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Yesenia P.
I love to finish my hair with this product because it keeps my hair in place and also not so dry especially in the summer it keeps my hair ready for the humidity!!
Kristyn C.
Smells yummy. Does a great job and texturing and pricing my hair. Very effective. Lasts all day and keeps my hair volumized. I will definitely repurchase once I run out.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom bought this product randomly and I decided to give it a try. Fresh out the shower, I combed my hair then sprayed it with the De-constructed texturizing spray. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry throughout the day. Once I let my hair down, I sprayed some hair spray on and instantly saw that I've achieved the naturally-messy be achy waves that most girls would kill for. It hasn't left my counter yet, and I told my mom to definitely buy more!
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This is by far my favorite product to give my hair the perfect wavy curls without giving me a strong sea-salt feel like most other products (Not Your Mother’s: Beach Babe). I have just recently discovered this from one of my girl friends and she had to fight me over it one weekend because I kept wanting to use it hehe
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I have naturally curly hair and hate using a ton of product that leaves my hair rock hard or greasy. this is amazing because it still leaves your hair soft and manageable but decreases the amount of frizz that I usually deal with. I love it.
Grayce M.
I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't take much for my curls. I tried this product to help tame and form my curls better. Although it smells wonderful it's quality lacks. It didn't do anything for my hair. Once my hair dries it felt greasy and was overly shinny. This product weighed down my curls and made me look like I just crawled out of bed.
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
My hair is naturally wavy and I was looking for a product to just help out my hair after the shower I like the effect on this to give my wave a little something but I don't like the way it feels on my hair sticky and crunchy. I used it twice ( just to make sure) and its been in my closet ever since.
Jaimee K.
Caledonia, MI
My new favorite styling products! I have naturally wavy hair but since I have been using this my hair is starting to curl a lot more! It feels a little weird like your hair is dirty but other than that it's great!
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Usually I get bumble and bumble surf spray. Unfortunately target was out of stock so I settled for this. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Leaves hair dull almost greasy looking instead of tossled and beachy.
Kaite G.
I like a bit of a wave in my stick-straight hair, and I spray this product in at night and braid my hair. In the morning I wake up with waves that I can just set with some hairspray and go! My only complaint is that it makes my hair feel more oily than normal.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?