BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Toft Z.
Toft Z.
Smells great, adds some texture (though my hair is naturally wavy so your mileage may vary), doesn't make your hair too crisp when it sets. It's not going to work magic and I find that it is best when I use it conjunction with a product that will give some volume to my hair, but it is pretty good for the price!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I did not like this product. Maybe it's not meant for thick hair but it did nothing. Left my hair with a funny texture and feeling. I'm not recommending this product unless you have very fine or straight hair.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
I love to finish my hair with this product because it keeps my hair in place and also not so dry especially in the summer it keeps my hair ready for the humidity!!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product for my hair! I have medium length dark hair that is very thick. It is a good formula and it isn't too firm. The smell is nice
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
New york, NY
Smells yummy. Does a great job and texturing and pricing my hair. Very effective. Lasts all day and keeps my hair volumized. I will definitely repurchase once I run out.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This is by far my favorite product to give my hair the perfect wavy curls without giving me a strong sea-salt feel like most other products (Not Your Mother’s: Beach Babe). I have just recently discovered this from one of my girl friends and she had to fight me over it one weekend because I kept wanting to use it hehe
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I have naturally curly hair and hate using a ton of product that leaves my hair rock hard or greasy. this is amazing because it still leaves your hair soft and manageable but decreases the amount of frizz that I usually deal with. I love it.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Not a fan at all. I got it to try and don't like it. Wasn't pricey so I didn't mind spending the money to try it but I def won't get again.
Grayce M.
Grayce M.
I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't take much for my curls. I tried this product to help tame and form my curls better. Although it smells wonderful it's quality lacks. It didn't do anything for my hair. Once my hair dries it felt greasy and was overly shinny. This product weighed down my curls and made me look like I just crawled out of bed.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
This brand has amazing products!They have so many great thing for good prices.Mainly all there product i have tried are great and effective!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.