BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
I'm not completely satisfied with this product. It smells great and it does add texture. However, the texture only lasts for an hour. I have straight, thin hair and I don't think it works well for my hair. It is inexpensive but I won't be buying it again.
Jenna Q.
Jenna Q.
Voorhees, NJ
I really like this product, I spray it on my hair before I get out of the shower because it tends to leave the floor very slippery if it gets on the floor (which it will). It makes my waves nice and soft without making them crunchy or feel like they have product in them.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I like to use this spray when I plan on leaving it natural (no straightening or curling). This product gives me perfect texture on the days I don’t wanna touch my hair! Also, it smells nice just as all of Garnier Fructis products do.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I used this almost every day during the summer. i have natural curls but lots of frizz and this product allowed my natural curls to shine through without all of the frizz. it is easy to apply and the bottle lasts a long time! Definitely recommend for natural curls!
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
I love this spray! I like there wavy beach hair but sometimes mine fades to just boring. All I do is spray a little bit of this on my hair and the waves stay all day! I would buy again deffinently. And it smells good!!
Toft Z.
Toft Z.
Smells great, adds some texture (though my hair is naturally wavy so your mileage may vary), doesn't make your hair too crisp when it sets. It's not going to work magic and I find that it is best when I use it conjunction with a product that will give some volume to my hair, but it is pretty good for the price!
Maria W.
Maria W.
New Orleans, LA
I love this texture spray! It's a drugstore price solution to an otherwise expensive product. It works better than most other texture sprays I have tried because it doesn't leave hair stiff, but soft with good texture.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I am not a fan of this.. I just tried Aveda's new texture tonic and it is EVERYTHING! I this product barely had any hold and does not give me that naturally tossled look
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I did not like this product. Maybe it's not meant for thick hair but it did nothing. Left my hair with a funny texture and feeling. I'm not recommending this product unless you have very fine or straight hair.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
I love to finish my hair with this product because it keeps my hair in place and also not so dry especially in the summer it keeps my hair ready for the humidity!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.