BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
A good beach texturizing spray. i like that this is a little scented which makes it pleasant to put ino my hair in the morning - for a little pick me up. I have wavy hair so this brings it back to life after a night of sleeping on it. this is a reoccuring item in my hair routine
Rebecca L.
Landrum, SC
This product is perfect to use on wet or dry hair. I have long straight hair and it gives me the perfect tossled beach hair look. It's perfect for days when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. I would definitely recommend this product especially during summer!
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is some of the best beach spray that I have ever used especially for the price I think that the brand burn day is amazing and I use this almost every single day and it doesn't leave any type of residue which is very nice when it comes to six Saltspray
Barbara D.
East Lansing, MI
I recently made a drastic change to my hair and chopped off 6 inches and needed something that gave me and effortless tousled look and this gave me just that. Spray this on damp hair and you get a nice look. I would recommend this to everyone.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
I really love the beach hair look this however did not do it for me. Besides leaving my hair smelling like maple syrup it also left my hair feeling dry and stiff. I'm not sure if it was because my hair naturally dry and curly. But if you have dry curly thick hair I don't recommend it.
Taylor T.
San Antonio, TX
This smells really good and gives a salty beachy look that it's designed for. My only complaint is that it doesn't feel nice in your hair, and you won't really want to touch it. It doesn't feel sticky really but definitely feels kinda dirty (which I guess is the point). I only use it when I'm actually going to the beach or swimming.
Lauren C.
When I used this on my natural curls I got tons of compliments! All I did was spray it in and let it air dry, the curls did the rest. I have noticed though I don't see it on the shelf anymore and the last time I bought it It was on clearance so it make me wonder if it has been discontinued. I do need to try some other sea salt sprays though, just for comparison.
Toft Z.
Smells great, adds some texture (though my hair is naturally wavy so your mileage may vary), doesn't make your hair too crisp when it sets. It's not going to work magic and I find that it is best when I use it conjunction with a product that will give some volume to my hair, but it is pretty good for the price!
Jaimee K.
Caledonia, MI
My new favorite styling products! I have naturally wavy hair but since I have been using this my hair is starting to curl a lot more! It feels a little weird like your hair is dirty but other than that it's great!
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
My hair is naturally wavy and I was looking for a product to just help out my hair after the shower I like the effect on this to give my wave a little something but I don't like the way it feels on my hair sticky and crunchy. I used it twice ( just to make sure) and its been in my closet ever since.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?