BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom bought this product randomly and I decided to give it a try. Fresh out the shower, I combed my hair then sprayed it with the De-constructed texturizing spray. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry throughout the day. Once I let my hair down, I sprayed some hair spray on and instantly saw that I've achieved the naturally-messy be achy waves that most girls would kill for. It hasn't left my counter yet, and I told my mom to definitely buy more!
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
My hair is naturally wavy and I was looking for a product to just help out my hair after the shower I like the effect on this to give my wave a little something but I don't like the way it feels on my hair sticky and crunchy. I used it twice ( just to make sure) and its been in my closet ever since.
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
I used this sometimes to add more wave or texture to my hair. I like how it smells but it doesn't seem to hold a wave or texture to my hair very long maybe cus my hair is very thin and short.
Kassey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its terrible, I want to like it but it gives me so many reasons not to. On my hair it makes it feel like cardboard and sandpaper. It doesn't give it much to look at either. It makes the ends poof out. Thats about all. Wont purchase again. I will stick to making my own Salt Spray at home
Lauren O.
I just bought this product and so far I like it. It was on sale which was a plus. I really like the smell of it. It is lightweight too and not very heavy on my hair. I don't think it adds a lot of curl to my hair but I do recommend it.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
This gives you a nice beachy look , but leaves your ends crunchy and unnatural . Normally we love fructis products.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think this would work, honestly, but whoa, it does. After it starts to dry, it's already working. Not only does it create beautiful loose beachy waves, but it adds a LOT of volume and texture to my fine, thin hair. I love it and especially the smell.
Amber  G.
I bought this me and my mom loves it gives you volume and some waves like you just left the beach
Kaite G.
I like a bit of a wave in my stick-straight hair, and I spray this product in at night and braid my hair. In the morning I wake up with waves that I can just set with some hairspray and go! My only complaint is that it makes my hair feel more oily than normal.
April G.
I bought this with the thought of it genuinely giving beachy waves and sea salt textures. but in reality it makes your hair tacky and stiff. not the best on the market at all.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.