BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Tiffanie L.
Just bought this product last night, really hoping that it works but from what everyone has told me it's a great product!
Michelle U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very into this product. Love the smell. When you spray a bit too much, it can get sticky. Besides that, it works nicely. Use it when your hair is damp.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product, its really lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I use it in my hair damp to give it some texture and it really does give it a beachy wave. The smell of the spray is really amazing as well which helps!
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly/frizzy hair and this tames it down nicely. It's hard to find products that I like, and this one is nice.
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this doesn't really define my curls - after using it, my hair does have that natural beachy wave look without being sticky or too heavy like when you use moose or gels
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Usually I get bumble and bumble surf spray. Unfortunately target was out of stock so I settled for this. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Leaves hair dull almost greasy looking instead of tossled and beachy.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think this would work, honestly, but whoa, it does. After it starts to dry, it's already working. Not only does it create beautiful loose beachy waves, but it adds a LOT of volume and texture to my fine, thin hair. I love it and especially the smell.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom bought this product randomly and I decided to give it a try. Fresh out the shower, I combed my hair then sprayed it with the De-constructed texturizing spray. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry throughout the day. Once I let my hair down, I sprayed some hair spray on and instantly saw that I've achieved the naturally-messy be achy waves that most girls would kill for. It hasn't left my counter yet, and I told my mom to definitely buy more!
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
My hair is naturally wavy and I was looking for a product to just help out my hair after the shower I like the effect on this to give my wave a little something but I don't like the way it feels on my hair sticky and crunchy. I used it twice ( just to make sure) and its been in my closet ever since.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
This gives you a nice beachy look , but leaves your ends crunchy and unnatural . Normally we love fructis products.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.