BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Maria S.
I was expecting to be amazed by this product but instead I was so disappointed. It does hold your curls and they do look beachy but it makes my hair feel so stiff and dry. I don't like it. I wish my hair felt soft and natural but instead I got stiff and dry up hair. Nope I do not recommend and I will not be purchasing again. Sorry.
Alyssa H.
Now I only tried this once before so need to try it again but when I did try it I didn't like it at all, it made my hair hard, syicky, and gross feeling. I had to wash my hair right away after using it. My mom liked it it worked good for her but not for me at all. I also notice it didn't really do anything otherwise either besides make my hair look and feel horrible.
Christine R.
If you have naturally curly or wavy hair, this is a great sea salt spray! It gives texture and dimension as well as a little bit of a natural looking shine - - it's not high gloss. It makes your hair look like you've been sitting out at the beach all day. I'm someone who sits out at the beach all day in SW Florida - - I'm telling ya', it's awesome. Best part? It doesn't stink like brine shrimp like some of the other more expensive sea salt sprays. And a little bit goes a long way!
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
After a long day at the beach, I don't feel like showering just to go get some ice cream, but I still want to look cute! This stuff gives me those pretty beachy, curly, wavy hair that will make me look and feel good without having to take too much time! ❤️👍🏼
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I really like this product. It isn't too expensive and is really effective in giving my hair beach waves. I pray it in my hair while it is damp, then I blow it dry and it doesn't leave a sticky film on my hair once I'm done which is probably my most favorite thing about this product. A little also goes a long way so you don't have to use a lot of it to see a change in your hair.
Amanda R.
Redlands, CA
My mom bought this product randomly and I decided to give it a try. Fresh out the shower, I combed my hair then sprayed it with the De-constructed texturizing spray. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry throughout the day. Once I let my hair down, I sprayed some hair spray on and instantly saw that I've achieved the naturally-messy be achy waves that most girls would kill for. It hasn't left my counter yet, and I told my mom to definitely buy more!
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This is by far my favorite product to give my hair the perfect wavy curls without giving me a strong sea-salt feel like most other products (Not Your Mother’s: Beach Babe). I have just recently discovered this from one of my girl friends and she had to fight me over it one weekend because I kept wanting to use it hehe
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I have naturally curly hair and hate using a ton of product that leaves my hair rock hard or greasy. this is amazing because it still leaves your hair soft and manageable but decreases the amount of frizz that I usually deal with. I love it.
Grayce M.
I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't take much for my curls. I tried this product to help tame and form my curls better. Although it smells wonderful it's quality lacks. It didn't do anything for my hair. Once my hair dries it felt greasy and was overly shinny. This product weighed down my curls and made me look like I just crawled out of bed.
Aimee S.
Horrible! I would not recommend this to a dog never mind a human! The scent is disgusting and it makes your hair feel so gross! Texture? Yes....of hay!! No, no, no! Don't waste your money! I love almost all Garnier Fructis products and I was extremely disappointed in this product!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?