BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
I go through bottles of this stuff! IT IS AMAZING. I have very fine thin hair that is extremely frizzy and curly. I always have to put hairspray in before going out. This amazing texturizing spray has changed my life. It doesn't make your hair crunchy like regular hairsprays. It's light but strong and holds up all night. Plus is smells sooo good!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Toledo, OH
When my hair was less curly, I used this beach spray all the time!!! It definitely met my expectations and gave me these lovely beach waves in my hair. Keep in mind I do have thick texture hair already, which I think may have helped. But it definitely did what I wanted it to!!
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Atlanta
I've used this product for years now. I always think I've found something better and out it comes from under the sink again. I don't do the crunchy, wet curls look. I have thin, fine, long, oily hair. I spray this sparingly, directly at my roots before i blow dry for some umph!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
I love texturizing beach spray and I've tried a few kinds. I like garnier and was excited to try this....but it is very sticky and leaves my hair frizzy. I was not happy with this product and wouldn't recommend using it for a beachy or wavy texturizer and more for a hair spray.
Kaydee C.
Kaydee C.
I love this stuff! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT ALWAYS and this has actually given me some style without the crunch (I hate crunch). Nice subtle beachy waves and all I do is spray it in after a shower, flip my head upside down and scrunch it up. Favorite summer hair product for sure.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
I seriously love this stuff. I use it on damp hair and I have long hair keep that in mind.. this works so good and gives me the look I'm going for without a lot of products in my hair I only need this one!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray leaves my hair a bit stickier than I would prefer and has a rather off-putting cinnamon fragrance (I would prefer something more beachy like the John Frieda beach spray that smells like coconuts, YUM!). I definitely won't purchase this again.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I got this from target on sale and I have tried it and I like it. I use it on wet hair on when on the beach and it has some hold and keeps my hair calm but has salt in it so gives it nice curls. The only downside is it is sticky and hard to wash out.
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Saint Charles
I love this stuff! It smells good, and gives me amazing waves. It lasts all day, for the price you really can't beat it! The only downside is that it leaves my hair feeling a little dry/brittle, but once you wash your hair the dryness goes away.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is my favorite product all season long. It allows you to acquire beach like waves at home. All you need to do it spray it on your wet hair and allow your hair to air dry. This product is also affordable which is another reason why I love it
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.