BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
It was easy to use and apply to damp or dry hair. It made it fun to use o, my kids hair for some cool hair styles.
Cristy Z.
Cristy Z.
I love this stuff leaves hair looking great and not hard. Smells really good. Just spray on hair and scrunch it.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
My hair always gets ugly and frizzy after the beach or pool...I tried this product I like it....and smells good
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, AR
Smells amazing. Left my hair VERY frizzy!! It definitely gave me boho beachy waves. I will keep using
Michela J.
Michela J.
Absolutely great for quick beach style waves that doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Love this spray. It keeps my curls defined and helps keeps the frizz away even with the humidity.
domonique R.
domonique R.
I love this product so much that i rarely even curl my hair i just wash, spray, and done
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This product did nothing for my hair. It made my hair sticky and horrible feeling.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
I give this product 3 stars. My hair is usually up, and if I go somewhere that I don't want my hair up I'll usually flat iron it. I originally bought this product to give me more options of hairstyles. I wasn't overly impressed with the outcome, it wasn't shockingly beautiful. However, it did create some decent looking curls. I continue to keep this product on hand, in case I need to do something quick to my hair. Or if I'm doing something that I want my hair to look decent but I know it's going to get messed up anyways later. All in all, if you are looking for something of high quality and don't mind paying, try something else. But if you are looking for something cheaper and just to get the job done, this should do it. BTW, I love the smell of it!
Leonardo C.
Leonardo C.
Houston
I hated it. It did not give one beach waves it made my hair really nasty and sticky eww!!! Don't buy this I don't recommend. Plus I kinda smells bad. The texture of my hair was ugly. I also says it extra strong not even it was not strong. It is not worth it is like buy something else.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview, WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.