BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Samantha R.
I did not like this product. Maybe it's not meant for thick hair but it did nothing. Left my hair with a funny texture and feeling. I'm not recommending this product unless you have very fine or straight hair.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I am not a fan of this.. I just tried Aveda's new texture tonic and it is EVERYTHING! I this product barely had any hold and does not give me that naturally tossled look
Melissa B.
I loved using sea salt products in my hair to bring out waves.After this product came out,i was excited to try it,i love Garnier products.They are my favorite,but this wasn't that good of a product.It didn't seem to work like i thought it would and also as the commercial made it seem.It didn't leave my hair wavy.It make it look dry and messy.It was like a frizz.maybe my hair just doesn't work with this product!I just wouldn't buy it again.
Yesenia P.
I love to finish my hair with this product because it keeps my hair in place and also not so dry especially in the summer it keeps my hair ready for the humidity!!
KORA B.
I absolutely LOVED this product gives you a perfect beach wave look exactly like it says and does not dry out hair!! In the morning I'll take my hair out from my bun not even brush and spray through out my hair and scrunch and follow up with hair spray to hold and it gives me that easy beach but wave look I love with out alot of product or frizz I strongly suggest this product to anyone looking for the same result
Shannon O.
San Diego, CA
This is my first sea salt spray that I have ever used and I have been using for about a month, maybe a month and half, and I really like it. I have naturally curly, thick, frizzy hair. I find that it makes my curls look more beachy which I really appreciate. I love the smell. Really easy to use. I always put my hair up in a bun after using it and I feel like that achieves the best result. I have used it while my hair is wet and dry, I prefer using it while my hair is wet, otherwise, if I use it while my hair is dry, I feel like it makes it too dry. But I still get a cool look.
Claire E.
Santa Monica , CA
I like this texturizing spray, but don't love it. It definitely adds a bit of texture to the hair as it's supposed to, but in my personal experience, you have to spray a TON of product in your hair in order to see results. That's kind of annoying for me. I have to spray so much that my hair almost looks wet for a few minutes until the product dries out. Other than that though, the product is great and it smells AWESOME!
Kristyn C.
Smells yummy. Does a great job and texturing and pricing my hair. Very effective. Lasts all day and keeps my hair volumized. I will definitely repurchase once I run out.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
This product gives the perfect beach look. This is not a hair spray, nor will it enhance your curls. The product gives a look very closely to how it looks when you let your hair dry after being in the ocean water. The smell is okay, i don't really like the smell but the smell is bearable. What i like to do is leave my hair in two french braids overnight, take it out in the morning and spray it then scrunch. You won't get soft beautiful curls. You won't be able to comb through your hair without it being frizzy. I got a beachy effortless look. Keep in mind I have thick, long, hair.
Maria S.
I was expecting to be amazed by this product but instead I was so disappointed. It does hold your curls and they do look beachy but it makes my hair feel so stiff and dry. I don't like it. I wish my hair felt soft and natural but instead I got stiff and dry up hair. Nope I do not recommend and I will not be purchasing again. Sorry.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?