BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Smells amazing. Left my hair VERY frizzy!! It definitely gave me boho beachy waves. I will keep using
Michela J.
Absolutely great for quick beach style waves that doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky!
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Love this spray. It keeps my curls defined and helps keeps the frizz away even with the humidity.
domonique R.
I love this product so much that i rarely even curl my hair i just wash, spray, and done
Courtney M.
This product did nothing for my hair. It made my hair sticky and horrible feeling.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I kinda can't believe I just used this product for the first time!!! I wish I had known about it sooner!! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. So, you can imagine my hair takes a beating. In addition, my hair has been thinning. In an effort to make my hair healthy again, I have decided not to straighten or even blow dry as much. So, I grabbed this product at Bed, Bath, & Beyond actually. It was very well priced and on sale. And to my surprise, it made a HUGE difference for me!! This product creates fulless and volume!! I keep touching my hair because I can't believe how full it feels. If you want bouncy relaxed curls, this is for you!!!
Britt M.
I use this along with salt spray to give my hair more volume and texture throughout the summer. Texture spray takes a bit of time to get used to and it's a bit of a learning curve to use it properly, but once you do it's a big help. It was a nice refresher to my styles when I felt like my hair was falling flat, as well as giving me that roughed up pieces texture I enjoy. Cheap as well.
Cortney S.
I go through bottles of this stuff! IT IS AMAZING. I have very fine thin hair that is extremely frizzy and curly. I always have to put hairspray in before going out. This amazing texturizing spray has changed my life. It doesn't make your hair crunchy like regular hairsprays. It's light but strong and holds up all night. Plus is smells sooo good!
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Saint Charles
I love this stuff! It smells good, and gives me amazing waves. It lasts all day, for the price you really can't beat it! The only downside is that it leaves my hair feeling a little dry/brittle, but once you wash your hair the dryness goes away.
Bridget F.
Atlanta
I've used this product for years now. I always think I've found something better and out it comes from under the sink again. I don't do the crunchy, wet curls look. I have thin, fine, long, oily hair. I spray this sparingly, directly at my roots before i blow dry for some umph!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?