BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaydee C.
I love this stuff! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT ALWAYS and this has actually given me some style without the crunch (I hate crunch). Nice subtle beachy waves and all I do is spray it in after a shower, flip my head upside down and scrunch it up. Favorite summer hair product for sure.
megan c.
odenville, AL
I seriously love this stuff. I use it on damp hair and I have long hair keep that in mind.. this works so good and gives me the look I'm going for without a lot of products in my hair I only need this one!
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray leaves my hair a bit stickier than I would prefer and has a rather off-putting cinnamon fragrance (I would prefer something more beachy like the John Frieda beach spray that smells like coconuts, YUM!). I definitely won't purchase this again.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I got this from target on sale and I have tried it and I like it. I use it on wet hair on when on the beach and it has some hold and keeps my hair calm but has salt in it so gives it nice curls. The only downside is it is sticky and hard to wash out.
Chelsea B.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is my favorite product all season long. It allows you to acquire beach like waves at home. All you need to do it spray it on your wet hair and allow your hair to air dry. This product is also affordable which is another reason why I love it
Jenna Q.
Merchantville , NJ
I really like this product, I spray it on my hair before I get out of the shower because it tends to leave the floor very slippery if it gets on the floor (which it will). It makes my waves nice and soft without making them crunchy or feel like they have product in them.
Hannah M.
I used this almost every day during the summer. i have natural curls but lots of frizz and this product allowed my natural curls to shine through without all of the frizz. it is easy to apply and the bottle lasts a long time! Definitely recommend for natural curls!
Meghan P.
I love this spray! I like there wavy beach hair but sometimes mine fades to just boring. All I do is spray a little bit of this on my hair and the waves stay all day! I would buy again deffinently. And it smells good!!
nicole a.
Homer Glen, IL
Until now I haven't been a huge fan of Fructis products as they seemed to make my roots limp and greasy but the Beach Spray changed all that. I absolutely love it! I recently bleached my hair and was looking for a way to style it without heat and this is amazing. A couple squirts and a scrunch and I'm out the door in a flash! My hair is naturally a bit wavy but this makes it look super curly, as if Ive had a beach wave done in the salon. It used to take an hour of sectioning and blow drying to look presentable and now I have great haor with no damage in minutes!
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
Pros:
-Smell, nice slightly floral.
-Price, more affordable than many alternatives

Cons:
-Made my hair frizzy. I have very fine hair, so this may not be an issue for everyone.
-Sprayer did not spray as fine of a mist as I would like. Having fine hair, I need to be very sparing with products or it gets weighed down easily. Ahain, this might not be an issue for everyone.
-Didn't perform as expected. I have naturally straight hair that doesn't like to curl much, but if I sleep wth it in a braid, it does wave. This spray did nothung to help hold the wave in or give me the "beachy" look, it just weighed most of my hair down while making all of my flyaways incredibly frizzy, like if my hair was very VERY static-y.

I really wanted to like this product, but it just doesn't perform well on my type of hair, but if your mileage may vary, especially if you have different textured hair than me.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?