BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have straight hair with some waves, and this did nothing to my hair. All it did was make my hair hard and crunchy. Not to mention when I tried to brush it out it left my hair poofy. Do not reccomend this.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I love the look of my hair after j leave the beach, I've always wondered if there was something out there that would give me the beach effect without the beach. And this is it. It works wonders.
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
For a great beachy hair day this baby is great I love to used it on a regular basis it gives us wavy curls with out making them hard and it smells awesome
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
When I'm rushing to school this product really helps out. I have naturally wavy hair so it's super easy to touch up my natural hair in a hurry.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It gives me just what I need to look like I just went to the beach. I have to go get more cause my bottle is empty.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Great sea salt spray from the drugstore! Good price, smell, results, you can never really use too much! Would repurchase.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I thought I would try this, and I am impressed with the results. Gives my hair the beach waves, and helps hold the curl.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love using this product for my hair to make waves last and stay. My hair type is thin and I love using this spray.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
It was easy to use and apply to damp or dry hair. It made it fun to use o, my kids hair for some cool hair styles.
Cristy Z.
Cristy Z.
I love this stuff leaves hair looking great and not hard. Smells really good. Just spray on hair and scrunch it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.