BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Hunter C.
I give this product 3 stars. My hair is usually up, and if I go somewhere that I don't want my hair up I'll usually flat iron it. I originally bought this product to give me more options of hairstyles. I wasn't overly impressed with the outcome, it wasn't shockingly beautiful. However, it did create some decent looking curls. I continue to keep this product on hand, in case I need to do something quick to my hair. Or if I'm doing something that I want my hair to look decent but I know it's going to get messed up anyways later. All in all, if you are looking for something of high quality and don't mind paying, try something else. But if you are looking for something cheaper and just to get the job done, this should do it. BTW, I love the smell of it!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
I kinda can't believe I just used this product for the first time!!! I wish I had known about it sooner!! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. So, you can imagine my hair takes a beating. In addition, my hair has been thinning. In an effort to make my hair healthy again, I have decided not to straighten or even blow dry as much. So, I grabbed this product at Bed, Bath, & Beyond actually. It was very well priced and on sale. And to my surprise, it made a HUGE difference for me!! This product creates fulless and volume!! I keep touching my hair because I can't believe how full it feels. If you want bouncy relaxed curls, this is for you!!!
Britt M.
I use this along with salt spray to give my hair more volume and texture throughout the summer. Texture spray takes a bit of time to get used to and it's a bit of a learning curve to use it properly, but once you do it's a big help. It was a nice refresher to my styles when I felt like my hair was falling flat, as well as giving me that roughed up pieces texture I enjoy. Cheap as well.
Leonardo C.
I hated it. It did not give one beach waves it made my hair really nasty and sticky eww!!! Don't buy this I don't recommend. Plus I kinda smells bad. The texture of my hair was ugly. I also says it extra strong not even it was not strong. It is not worth it is like buy something else.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is some of the best beach spray that I have ever used especially for the price I think that the brand burn day is amazing and I use this almost every single day and it doesn't leave any type of residue which is very nice when it comes to six Saltspray
Cortney S.
I go through bottles of this stuff! IT IS AMAZING. I have very fine thin hair that is extremely frizzy and curly. I always have to put hairspray in before going out. This amazing texturizing spray has changed my life. It doesn't make your hair crunchy like regular hairsprays. It's light but strong and holds up all night. Plus is smells sooo good!
Miranda W.
I love texturizing beach spray and I've tried a few kinds. I like garnier and was excited to try this....but it is very sticky and leaves my hair frizzy. I was not happy with this product and wouldn't recommend using it for a beachy or wavy texturizer and more for a hair spray.
Sarah C.
North Canton, OH
When my hair was less curly, I used this beach spray all the time!!! It definitely met my expectations and gave me these lovely beach waves in my hair. Keep in mind I do have thick texture hair already, which I think may have helped. But it definitely did what I wanted it to!!
Bridget F.
Atlanta
I've used this product for years now. I always think I've found something better and out it comes from under the sink again. I don't do the crunchy, wet curls look. I have thin, fine, long, oily hair. I spray this sparingly, directly at my roots before i blow dry for some umph!
megan c.
odenville, AL
I seriously love this stuff. I use it on damp hair and I have long hair keep that in mind.. this works so good and gives me the look I'm going for without a lot of products in my hair I only need this one!
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
I have tried other beachy curl texturizing products and it left my hair super dry and crunchy. Is this product like that? I'm looking for something that leaves my waves soft.