BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Horrible! I would not recommend this to a dog never mind a human! The scent is disgusting and it makes your hair feel so gross! Texture? Yes....of hay!! No, no, no! Don't waste your money! I love almost all Garnier Fructis products and I was extremely disappointed in this product!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
A good beach texturizing spray. i like that this is a little scented which makes it pleasant to put ino my hair in the morning - for a little pick me up. I have wavy hair so this brings it back to life after a night of sleeping on it. this is a reoccuring item in my hair routine
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Landrum , SC
This product is perfect to use on wet or dry hair. I have long straight hair and it gives me the perfect tossled beach hair look. It's perfect for days when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. I would definitely recommend this product especially during summer!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
After a long day at the beach, I don't feel like showering just to go get some ice cream, but I still want to look cute! This stuff gives me those pretty beachy, curly, wavy hair that will make me look and feel good without having to take too much time! ❤️👍🏼
Amber M.
Amber M.
Clintonville, WV
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and gives my thick, wavy hair soft separation without making it feel sticky or stuck together. I use it all the time. It is very inexpensive compared to other brands and works better than any I have tried.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This gets the third star because of the price. I think it works fairly well. My hair is wavy but not curly. Given the day sometimes this works wonders and other times I am not impressed. Be careful not to use too much as it will make your hair crunchy.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Steuben, ME
I was not impressed with this spray. It left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. It didn't give me beachy waves. It does not work as well as other products I've used. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend it to others.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
East Lansing, MI
I recently made a drastic change to my hair and chopped off 6 inches and needed something that gave me and effortless tousled look and this gave me just that. Spray this on damp hair and you get a nice look. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
My hair is long and super straight. It take a lot of effort to get it curly, and a lot of product. This def helps give it some texture, and it smells good. I have to use quite a bit but that's mainly because of my hair I believe.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fullerton, Ca
I have a slight wave to my thin hair and once in a while, using this product helps me to add volume to my style. It smells nice and works well. The piece is reasonable and I would definitely purchase it again.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.