BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kinda can't believe I just used this product for the first time!!! I wish I had known about it sooner!! I have natural curly hair that I straighten just about every day. So, you can imagine my hair takes a beating. In addition, my hair has been thinning. In an effort to make my hair healthy again, I have decided not to straighten or even blow dry as much. So, I grabbed this product at Bed, Bath, & Beyond actually. It was very well priced and on sale. And to my surprise, it made a HUGE difference for me!! This product creates fulless and volume!! I keep touching my hair because I can't believe how full it feels. If you want bouncy relaxed curls, this is for you!!!
Leonardo C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated it. It did not give one beach waves it made my hair really nasty and sticky eww!!! Don't buy this I don't recommend. Plus I kinda smells bad. The texture of my hair was ugly. I also says it extra strong not even it was not strong. It is not worth it is like buy something else.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is some of the best beach spray that I have ever used especially for the price I think that the brand burn day is amazing and I use this almost every single day and it doesn't leave any type of residue which is very nice when it comes to six Saltspray
Cortney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go through bottles of this stuff! IT IS AMAZING. I have very fine thin hair that is extremely frizzy and curly. I always have to put hairspray in before going out. This amazing texturizing spray has changed my life. It doesn't make your hair crunchy like regular hairsprays. It's light but strong and holds up all night. Plus is smells sooo good!
Sarah C.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my hair was less curly, I used this beach spray all the time!!! It definitely met my expectations and gave me these lovely beach waves in my hair. Keep in mind I do have thick texture hair already, which I think may have helped. But it definitely did what I wanted it to!!
Miranda W.
I love texturizing beach spray and I've tried a few kinds. I like garnier and was excited to try this....but it is very sticky and leaves my hair frizzy. I was not happy with this product and wouldn't recommend using it for a beachy or wavy texturizer and more for a hair spray.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this stuff. I use it on damp hair and I have long hair keep that in mind.. this works so good and gives me the look I'm going for without a lot of products in my hair I only need this one!
Kaydee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT ALWAYS and this has actually given me some style without the crunch (I hate crunch). Nice subtle beachy waves and all I do is spray it in after a shower, flip my head upside down and scrunch it up. Favorite summer hair product for sure.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray leaves my hair a bit stickier than I would prefer and has a rather off-putting cinnamon fragrance (I would prefer something more beachy like the John Frieda beach spray that smells like coconuts, YUM!). I definitely won't purchase this again.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from target on sale and I have tried it and I like it. I use it on wet hair on when on the beach and it has some hold and keeps my hair calm but has salt in it so gives it nice curls. The only downside is it is sticky and hard to wash out.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.