BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Madison D.
It left my hair sticky and gross. It did not make it wavy or beachy looking.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this spray. I have some natural wave in my hair, and I bought this to enhance it; which it does! I braid my dry hair and spray this all over my braid and then when I wake up I have beautifully defined waves! This doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or crunchy. I would repurchase/recommend to anyone.
djihane m.
tamenrasset
yooooo! my bangs look so good when i spray the over them. it’s like i never walked out of the house! Garnier Fructis Style Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray
Katy M.
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
Syeda S.
HYDERABAD
Usually, sea salt sprays are also meant to create waves when applied properly, but my hair is stick straight and was never meant to hold any sort of curl. So use this product it will leave you shocked by its reasults !! Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray #beachblastcontest
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I used to spray this on quite  liberally after washing my hair. It smells great, and definitely held some ringlets / loose beach waves in place, but it's not my favorite sea salt spray. I think this had too much salt, it dried out my hair, and was difficult to remove when I washed my hair. I think for the price point, this is an ok spray.
Darcy B.
West kelowna
It's an ok product for the price. It smells like hairspray and makes your hair feel really gunky and sticky which I don't like. I'd probably never purchase this one again but I'm still happy I tried it
Melissa C.
Miramar , FL
This spray does exactly what I want to get beachy waves without feeling overly sticky or stiff. It also works pretty well as a light hairspray. I have long dark brown hair with highlights and fairly thick straight hair. I would definitely buy again.
Pamela K.
I recently cut off 12 inches of my hair and have been struggling with styling it. After much Youtube tutorial watching, I learned that a beach spray was necessary so I purchased the Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray. I have used it a few times, and I am either not using it correctly or it's not doing what it should be doing. The first time, my hair felt like I hadn't washed it in months. I couldn't run my fingers through it. The last few times, I've used much less product, but I don't see much difference in my hair. I'm going to continue using it, but so far I am not too impressed with it.
Katie M.
Burlington , OH
I love using this to make beach waves it makes them hold so well, specially with having fine hair. With fine hair my hair doesn't stay in the beach wave so this product helps a lot, also gives some great texture. I spray this in dry hair than use a wand to curl my hair and or grimp my hair and it stays with no issue.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?