BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
One of my favorite summer must-haves when i go to the beach, or when I'm just soaking up the sun on a summer day. Really gives the hair more texture and waves. The smell is ok
Joyce K.
Joyce K.
Ele é muito bom super recomendo adorei demais me dei super bem com ele, magico o resultado. E etc
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Alliston
This product left my hair feeling dry and flat. it was quite sticky and I did not like the texture it gave. left no waves in my hair and it did not have a good smell.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
This is one of my go to products! I use it almost everyday. It's gives my hair just the right amount of texture and volume.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Vancouver
Didn't really add much texture to my straight hair but helpful for boosting volume on second day hair. It also smells pretty nice.
Terra M.
Terra M.
It's like vacation in a bottle! You have to really like that loose, beachy style to appreciate what this product does though. The texture it gives you is to die for too! I notice that the texture seems to last through a few washes on me. I feel like it helps my other products work better if I wash it out and do a different style the next day.
rebecca c.
rebecca c.
sault ste marie
It's the perfect product for you if you want messy beach waves. I used it since it came out and till I cut my hair short.. I love the product
Challis D.
Challis D.
I just started using this, and so far it's okay. I love the smell, but it's not one of those hair smells that lingers. I use it in my hair when it wet, then let it dry while it's twisted up in clips. It makes decent waves.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.