BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Katy M.
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
Syeda S.
HYDERABAD
Usually, sea salt sprays are also meant to create waves when applied properly, but my hair is stick straight and was never meant to hold any sort of curl. So use this product it will leave you shocked by its reasults !! Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray #beachblastcontest
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I used to spray this on quite  liberally after washing my hair. It smells great, and definitely held some ringlets / loose beach waves in place, but it's not my favorite sea salt spray. I think this had too much salt, it dried out my hair, and was difficult to remove when I washed my hair. I think for the price point, this is an ok spray.
Darcy B.
West kelowna
It's an ok product for the price. It smells like hairspray and makes your hair feel really gunky and sticky which I don't like. I'd probably never purchase this one again but I'm still happy I tried it
Melissa C.
Miramar, FL
This spray does exactly what I want to get beachy waves without feeling overly sticky or stiff. It also works pretty well as a light hairspray. I have long dark brown hair with highlights and fairly thick straight hair. I would definitely buy again.
Pamela K.
I recently cut off 12 inches of my hair and have been struggling with styling it. After much Youtube tutorial watching, I learned that a beach spray was necessary so I purchased the Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray. I have used it a few times, and I am either not using it correctly or it's not doing what it should be doing. The first time, my hair felt like I hadn't washed it in months. I couldn't run my fingers through it. The last few times, I've used much less product, but I don't see much difference in my hair. I'm going to continue using it, but so far I am not too impressed with it.
Stephanie B.
Toronto, Canada
Great product! I have very straight hair and this product allows me to have beach like waves! Only con is the residue it leaves. I will still however recommend and purchase again!
Cathy W.
One of my favorite summer must-haves when i go to the beach, or when I'm just soaking up the sun on a summer day. Really gives the hair more texture and waves. The smell is ok
Jessica N.
Alliston
This product left my hair feeling dry and flat. it was quite sticky and I did not like the texture it gave. left no waves in my hair and it did not have a good smell.
Carmen C.
Vancouver
Didn't really add much texture to my straight hair but helpful for boosting volume on second day hair. It also smells pretty nice.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?