BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
April G.
April G.
I bought this with the thought of it genuinely giving beachy waves and sea salt textures. but in reality it makes your hair tacky and stiff. not the best on the market at all.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
I love using this to make beach waves it makes them hold so well, specially with having fine hair. With fine hair my hair doesn't stay in the beach wave so this product helps a lot, also gives some great texture. I spray this in dry hair than use a wand to curl my hair and or grimp my hair and it stays with no issue.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
This spray is really light and smells quite good, but you have to use a fair amount to make your hair curl. I have long hair and it takes at least 16-20 sprays to get it to slightly curl my hair. It's not bad for price to I would buy it again but I'll have my eyes on the look out for another product
Maelin C.
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I enjoy this product quite a bit. I have permed hair, and sometimes I need a product that's going to help it hold/maintain its shape better. This product is cheap and easy to use. Sometimes it leaves my hair feeling a bit crispy though, so I would use this with a light hand!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
This is great on wet or dry hair and gives you an "effortless" look. It's not really a hairspray, but gives your hair more of a lived-in, textured, tousled-up look! I find it works well on my hair, which is naturally straight and thick.
Ayla R.
Ayla R.
Winkler, MB
To start off I'll say the smell is great! But if your like me and usually have softer curls this product will not be your friend. When applied to wet hair it feels great. When it dries it'll leave your hair kinda matted.
Crimson C.
Crimson C.
Medicine hat, AB
I love it. My curls are often untamable and look like a mess(not a nice one ) this helps keep them looking cute right out of the shower cute
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Ebenezer, SK
I don't know what to say about it... it feels awful in my hair. It makes my hair heavy and straw like. It worked SLIGHTLY better when I used on dry hair, but when I used it wet, it was a complete DISASTER. I didn't have time to wash my hair again before work that day so I had a crappy updo for the day. If you buy it, make sure you try it on a day that you have time to experiment and see if it works for you.
I want my money back.
Katy M.
Katy M.
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
Julissa I.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I used to spray this on quite  liberally after washing my hair. It smells great, and definitely held some ringlets / loose beach waves in place, but it's not my favorite sea salt spray. I think this had too much salt, it dried out my hair, and was difficult to remove when I washed my hair. I think for the price point, this is an ok spray.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.