BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Michela J.
Absolutely great for quick beach style waves that doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky!
Maricela V.
For a great beachy hair day this baby is great I love to used it on a regular basis it gives us wavy curls with out making them hard and it smells awesome
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
Pros:
-Smell, nice slightly floral.
-Price, more affordable than many alternatives

Cons:
-Made my hair frizzy. I have very fine hair, so this may not be an issue for everyone.
-Sprayer did not spray as fine of a mist as I would like. Having fine hair, I need to be very sparing with products or it gets weighed down easily. Ahain, this might not be an issue for everyone.
-Didn't perform as expected. I have naturally straight hair that doesn't like to curl much, but if I sleep wth it in a braid, it does wave. This spray did nothung to help hold the wave in or give me the "beachy" look, it just weighed most of my hair down while making all of my flyaways incredibly frizzy, like if my hair was very VERY static-y.

I really wanted to like this product, but it just doesn't perform well on my type of hair, but if your mileage may vary, especially if you have different textured hair than me.
Rebecca L.
Landrum, SC
This product is perfect to use on wet or dry hair. I have long straight hair and it gives me the perfect tossled beach hair look. It's perfect for days when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. I would definitely recommend this product especially during summer!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this spray. I have some natural wave in my hair, and I bought this to enhance it; which it does! I braid my dry hair and spray this all over my braid and then when I wake up I have beautifully defined waves! This doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or crunchy. I would repurchase/recommend to anyone.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
Syeda S.
HYDERABAD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually, sea salt sprays are also meant to create waves when applied properly, but my hair is stick straight and was never meant to hold any sort of curl. So use this product it will leave you shocked by its reasults !! Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray #beachblastcontest
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to spray this on quite  liberally after washing my hair. It smells great, and definitely held some ringlets / loose beach waves in place, but it's not my favorite sea salt spray. I think this had too much salt, it dried out my hair, and was difficult to remove when I washed my hair. I think for the price point, this is an ok spray.
Darcy B.
West kelowna
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an ok product for the price. It smells like hairspray and makes your hair feel really gunky and sticky which I don't like. I'd probably never purchase this one again but I'm still happy I tried it
Melissa C.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray does exactly what I want to get beachy waves without feeling overly sticky or stiff. It also works pretty well as a light hairspray. I have long dark brown hair with highlights and fairly thick straight hair. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.