BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Mattie D.
This curl texturizing spray works pretty well. It can leave hair a little crunchy if you use too much so beware.
Cristy Z.
I love this stuff leaves hair looking great and not hard. Smells really good. Just spray on hair and scrunch it.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
My hair always gets ugly and frizzy after the beach or pool...I tried this product I like it....and smells good
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I really enjoy using this product. It makes my hair so smooth. This is the best hair product on the market.
Kylee S.
Glendale, WI
Absolutely love this product. Quick and easy styling when I do not have a lot of time. Smells great!
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Smells amazing. Left my hair VERY frizzy!! It definitely gave me boho beachy waves. I will keep using
Michela J.
Absolutely great for quick beach style waves that doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky!
Amber  G.
I bought this me and my mom loves it gives you volume and some waves like you just left the beach
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Love this spray. It keeps my curls defined and helps keeps the frizz away even with the humidity.
domonique R.
I love this product so much that i rarely even curl my hair i just wash, spray, and done
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?