BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is some of the best beach spray that I have ever used especially for the price I think that the brand burn day is amazing and I use this almost every single day and it doesn't leave any type of residue which is very nice when it comes to six Saltspray
LOVE THIS!! i use it almost everyday. I spray it in my hair before i curl it...comb it out, then curl it...then spray just a little more after and it gives me a fluffy, girly, beachy look! i get compliments all the time!
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
I really like this product when used on my freshly washed hair, but attempting to use it a day after washing is a bad idea. It makes my hair look gross and oily. But I absolutely love it, otherwise.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom bought this product randomly and I decided to give it a try. Fresh out the shower, I combed my hair then sprayed it with the De-constructed texturizing spray. I put my hair in a bun and let it air dry throughout the day. Once I let my hair down, I sprayed some hair spray on and instantly saw that I've achieved the naturally-messy be achy waves that most girls would kill for. It hasn't left my counter yet, and I told my mom to definitely buy more!
Kaite G.
Kaite G.
I like a bit of a wave in my stick-straight hair, and I spray this product in at night and braid my hair. In the morning I wake up with waves that I can just set with some hairspray and go! My only complaint is that it makes my hair feel more oily than normal.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I didn't think this would work, honestly, but whoa, it does. After it starts to dry, it's already working. Not only does it create beautiful loose beachy waves, but it adds a LOT of volume and texture to my fine, thin hair. I love it and especially the smell.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
I love using this to make beach waves it makes them hold so well, specially with having fine hair. With fine hair my hair doesn't stay in the beach wave so this product helps a lot, also gives some great texture. I spray this in dry hair than use a wand to curl my hair and or grimp my hair and it stays with no issue.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
This spray is really light and smells quite good, but you have to use a fair amount to make your hair curl. I have long hair and it takes at least 16-20 sprays to get it to slightly curl my hair. It's not bad for price to I would buy it again but I'll have my eyes on the look out for another product
Maelin C.
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I enjoy this product quite a bit. I have permed hair, and sometimes I need a product that's going to help it hold/maintain its shape better. This product is cheap and easy to use. Sometimes it leaves my hair feeling a bit crispy though, so I would use this with a light hand!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
This is great on wet or dry hair and gives you an "effortless" look. It's not really a hairspray, but gives your hair more of a lived-in, textured, tousled-up look! I find it works well on my hair, which is naturally straight and thick.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.