BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Love this stuff. I use it with wet and dry hair. Totally gives you the beach curls. Doesn't leave my hair sticky or greasy
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I thought I would try this, and I am impressed with the results. Gives my hair the beach waves, and helps hold the curl.
Tiffanie L.
Just bought this product last night, really hoping that it works but from what everyone has told me it's a great product!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Great sea salt spray from the drugstore! Good price, smell, results, you can never really use too much! Would repurchase.
Jenny V.
Portland , OR
I love using this product for my hair to make waves last and stay. My hair type is thin and I love using this spray.
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
I have curly/frizzy hair and this tames it down nicely. It's hard to find products that I like, and this one is nice.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
This gives you a nice beachy look , but leaves your ends crunchy and unnatural . Normally we love fructis products.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
It was easy to use and apply to damp or dry hair. It made it fun to use o, my kids hair for some cool hair styles.
Cristy Z.
I love this stuff leaves hair looking great and not hard. Smells really good. Just spray on hair and scrunch it.
Mattie D.
This curl texturizing spray works pretty well. It can leave hair a little crunchy if you use too much so beware.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?