BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I've been using this product for about a month, and I love it. I spray it in my hair after I get out of the shower, scrunch my hair a little and clip it up while I'm finishing my morning routine. By the time I'm done, all I have to do is pull it down, shake it out, and I'm ready to go out the door! It gives me the perfect, messy beach waves, without actually having to go to the beach. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using this product! I use it every day, and will be using it often this summer!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
I recently cut off 12 inches of my hair and have been struggling with styling it. After much Youtube tutorial watching, I learned that a beach spray was necessary so I purchased the Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray. I have used it a few times, and I am either not using it correctly or it's not doing what it should be doing. The first time, my hair felt like I hadn't washed it in months. I couldn't run my fingers through it. The last few times, I've used much less product, but I don't see much difference in my hair. I'm going to continue using it, but so far I am not too impressed with it.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
I love using this to make beach waves it makes them hold so well, specially with having fine hair. With fine hair my hair doesn't stay in the beach wave so this product helps a lot, also gives some great texture. I spray this in dry hair than use a wand to curl my hair and or grimp my hair and it stays with no issue.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
This spray is really light and smells quite good, but you have to use a fair amount to make your hair curl. I have long hair and it takes at least 16-20 sprays to get it to slightly curl my hair. It's not bad for price to I would buy it again but I'll have my eyes on the look out for another product
Maelin C.
Maelin C.
Vancouver, BC
I enjoy this product quite a bit. I have permed hair, and sometimes I need a product that's going to help it hold/maintain its shape better. This product is cheap and easy to use. Sometimes it leaves my hair feeling a bit crispy though, so I would use this with a light hand!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Halifax, NS
This is great on wet or dry hair and gives you an "effortless" look. It's not really a hairspray, but gives your hair more of a lived-in, textured, tousled-up look! I find it works well on my hair, which is naturally straight and thick.
Ayla R.
Ayla R.
Winkler, MB
To start off I'll say the smell is great! But if your like me and usually have softer curls this product will not be your friend. When applied to wet hair it feels great. When it dries it'll leave your hair kinda matted.
Crimson C.
Crimson C.
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Alberta, Alberta
I love it. My curls are often untamable and look like a mess(not a nice one ) this helps keep them looking cute right out of the shower cute
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Ebenezer, SK
I don't know what to say about it... it feels awful in my hair. It makes my hair heavy and straw like. It worked SLIGHTLY better when I used on dry hair, but when I used it wet, it was a complete DISASTER. I didn't have time to wash my hair again before work that day so I had a crappy updo for the day. If you buy it, make sure you try it on a day that you have time to experiment and see if it works for you.
I want my money back.
Katy M.
Katy M.
I love the effect it leaves on my hair. Leaves a soft and perfect curl, does not mistreat the hair and takes care of the rays of the sun. I like the softness and the comfortable way of being able to handle my hair even with the wet product does not leave my hair dry or mistreated. Let my hair curl for longer and shine I really love this beauty product
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.