BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Shannon O.
San Diego, CA
This is my first sea salt spray that I have ever used and I have been using for about a month, maybe a month and half, and I really like it. I have naturally curly, thick, frizzy hair. I find that it makes my curls look more beachy which I really appreciate. I love the smell. Really easy to use. I always put my hair up in a bun after using it and I feel like that achieves the best result. I have used it while my hair is wet and dry, I prefer using it while my hair is wet, otherwise, if I use it while my hair is dry, I feel like it makes it too dry. But I still get a cool look.
Adriana C.
I've never tried a spray before, but it worked well! I have to spray a lot though until I feel it's enough but it textures hair and leaves it wavy.
Madison D.
It left my hair sticky and gross. It did not make it wavy or beachy looking.
Christine R.
If you have naturally curly or wavy hair, this is a great sea salt spray! It gives texture and dimension as well as a little bit of a natural looking shine - - it's not high gloss. It makes your hair look like you've been sitting out at the beach all day. I'm someone who sits out at the beach all day in SW Florida - - I'm telling ya', it's awesome. Best part? It doesn't stink like brine shrimp like some of the other more expensive sea salt sprays. And a little bit goes a long way!
April G.
I bought this with the thought of it genuinely giving beachy waves and sea salt textures. but in reality it makes your hair tacky and stiff. not the best on the market at all.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I've been using this product for about a month, and I love it. I spray it in my hair after I get out of the shower, scrunch my hair a little and clip it up while I'm finishing my morning routine. By the time I'm done, all I have to do is pull it down, shake it out, and I'm ready to go out the door! It gives me the perfect, messy beach waves, without actually having to go to the beach. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using this product! I use it every day, and will be using it often this summer!
KORA B.
I absolutely LOVED this product gives you a perfect beach wave look exactly like it says and does not dry out hair!! In the morning I'll take my hair out from my bun not even brush and spray through out my hair and scrunch and follow up with hair spray to hold and it gives me that easy beach but wave look I love with out alot of product or frizz I strongly suggest this product to anyone looking for the same result
LOVE THIS!! i use it almost everyday. I spray it in my hair before i curl it...comb it out, then curl it...then spray just a little more after and it gives me a fluffy, girly, beachy look! i get compliments all the time!
Michelle U.
I am very into this product. Love the smell. When you spray a bit too much, it can get sticky. Besides that, it works nicely. Use it when your hair is damp.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I really love this product, its really lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I use it in my hair damp to give it some texture and it really does give it a beachy wave. The smell of the spray is really amazing as well which helps!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.