BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I didn't think this would work, honestly, but whoa, it does. After it starts to dry, it's already working. Not only does it create beautiful loose beachy waves, but it adds a LOT of volume and texture to my fine, thin hair. I love it and especially the smell.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
This gives you a nice beachy look , but leaves your ends crunchy and unnatural . Normally we love fructis products.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Usually I get bumble and bumble surf spray. Unfortunately target was out of stock so I settled for this. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Leaves hair dull almost greasy looking instead of tossled and beachy.
Amber  G.
Amber G.
I bought this me and my mom loves it gives you volume and some waves like you just left the beach
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
My hair is naturally wavy and I was looking for a product to just help out my hair after the shower I like the effect on this to give my wave a little something but I don't like the way it feels on my hair sticky and crunchy. I used it twice ( just to make sure) and its been in my closet ever since.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
San Diego, CA
This is my first sea salt spray that I have ever used and I have been using for about a month, maybe a month and half, and I really like it. I have naturally curly, thick, frizzy hair. I find that it makes my curls look more beachy which I really appreciate. I love the smell. Really easy to use. I always put my hair up in a bun after using it and I feel like that achieves the best result. I have used it while my hair is wet and dry, I prefer using it while my hair is wet, otherwise, if I use it while my hair is dry, I feel like it makes it too dry. But I still get a cool look.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
I have curly/frizzy hair and this tames it down nicely. It's hard to find products that I like, and this one is nice.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this but it's only good for one day as it leaves a residue and unmanageable after that first day! However, as far as easy and cutting major time off my hair routine, this is awesome for my wavy frizzy hair!
Carissa m.
Carissa m.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really like this! I do like one of ther styling gels better sometimes tho... But this is nice for a running late but need my hair to look good day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Quakertown, PA
I used this sometimes to add more wave or texture to my hair. I like how it smells but it doesn't seem to hold a wave or texture to my hair very long maybe cus my hair is very thin and short.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?