BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? ...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recomm...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles th...3 Answers
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I really love this product, its really lightweight and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I use it in my hair damp to give it some texture and it really does give it a beachy wave. The smell of the spray is really amazing as well which helps!
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
I am very into this product. Love the smell. When you spray a bit too much, it can get sticky. Besides that, it works nicely. Use it when your hair is damp.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product makes my hair crunchy and leaves my hands sticky. I bought this as something to use to reinforce my curls on days that my hair has more of a mind of its own. I even tried to dilute it and it's still kind of gross. Will not buy again.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I really do like this sea salt spray, it smells fruity but it the scent doesn't really last in my hair. It's a very nice inexpensive spray and I can use it on dry hair, damp, prebraided over night and have waves or to texturize curls.
Tiffanie L.
Tiffanie L.
Just bought this product last night, really hoping that it works but from what everyone has told me it's a great product!
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Its terrible, I want to like it but it gives me so many reasons not to. On my hair it makes it feel like cardboard and sandpaper. It doesn't give it much to look at either. It makes the ends poof out. Thats about all. Wont purchase again. I will stick to making my own Salt Spray at home
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
San Diego, CA
This is my first sea salt spray that I have ever used and I have been using for about a month, maybe a month and half, and I really like it. I have naturally curly, thick, frizzy hair. I find that it makes my curls look more beachy which I really appreciate. I love the smell. Really easy to use. I always put my hair up in a bun after using it and I feel like that achieves the best result. I have used it while my hair is wet and dry, I prefer using it while my hair is wet, otherwise, if I use it while my hair is dry, I feel like it makes it too dry. But I still get a cool look.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
I've never tried a spray before, but it worked well! I have to spray a lot though until I feel it's enough but it textures hair and leaves it wavy.
Madison D.
Madison D.
It left my hair sticky and gross. It did not make it wavy or beachy looking.
April G.
April G.
I bought this with the thought of it genuinely giving beachy waves and sea salt textures. but in reality it makes your hair tacky and stiff. not the best on the market at all.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
maggie l.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.