BY GARNIER #15 in Texturizing Spray

"garnier fructis style deconstructed beach chic texturizing spray with black fig. no beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day beach waves. ...

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Has such a great smell and works great on my thick hair. i absolutely love it.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product for my hair! I have medium length dark hair that is very thick. It is a good formula and it isn't too firm. The smell is nice
Alexis R.
This brand has amazing products!They have so many great thing for good prices.Mainly all there product i have tried are great and effective!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Not a fan at all. I got it to try and don't like it. Wasn't pricey so I didn't mind spending the money to try it but I def won't get again.
Armelys T.
eagleville
Always keeping this on my beach bag! Love it ! It's extra hold and it lasts all day and it smells good. I have wavy brown hair
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I really enjoy using this product. It makes my hair so smooth. This is the best hair product on the market.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product makes my hair crunchy and leaves my hands sticky. I bought this as something to use to reinforce my curls on days that my hair has more of a mind of its own. I even tried to dilute it and it's still kind of gross. Will not buy again.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I really do like this sea salt spray, it smells fruity but it the scent doesn't really last in my hair. It's a very nice inexpensive spray and I can use it on dry hair, damp, prebraided over night and have waves or to texturize curls.
Tiffanie L.
Just bought this product last night, really hoping that it works but from what everyone has told me it's a great product!
Kassey C.
Its terrible, I want to like it but it gives me so many reasons not to. On my hair it makes it feel like cardboard and sandpaper. It doesn't give it much to look at either. It makes the ends poof out. Thats about all. Wont purchase again. I will stick to making my own Salt Spray at home
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?