BY GARNIER #17 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
It keeps my hair nice and it adds texture to it. Im not a fan of the scent tho, its not strong its just a weird smell. It has a strong hold though.
Adriana C.
I've never tried a spray before, but it worked well! I have to spray a lot though until I feel it's enough but it textures hair and leaves it wavy.
Kristin B.
Swansboro, NC
When you don't have time to style, just towel dry, spray and go! Gives great messy beach volume and gives fab life back to your layers! Love it!
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
When I'm rushing to school this product really helps out. I have naturally wavy hair so it's super easy to touch up my natural hair in a hurry.
Alexis R.
This brand has amazing products!They have so many great thing for good prices.Mainly all there product i have tried are great and effective!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Not a fan at all. I got it to try and don't like it. Wasn't pricey so I didn't mind spending the money to try it but I def won't get again.
Amanda O.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this product. It gives me just what I need to look like I just went to the beach. I have to go get more cause my bottle is empty.
Jolene H.
I used this product daily when I had a pixie haircut. It give me so much texture to work with. Once again it's a very reasonable price.
Armelys T.
eagleville
Always keeping this on my beach bag! Love it ! It's extra hold and it lasts all day and it smells good. I have wavy brown hair
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
I have naturally curly hair but since it's long it weighs down my curls. With this spray it brings those curls back to life.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?