BY GARNIER #25 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly reco...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles ...3 Answers
Lauren M.
This product was an impulse buy at Walmart. I was hoping the product wouldn’t leave my hair feeling as sticky as it does. It can’t really run my fingers through my hair without feeling like I need to rinse them off, and I don’t use a ton of the texture spray. If I’m going to style my hair, I do like to spritz some in before curling it.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Absolutely love this when I had my shorter hair but now I have longer hair are use it more for messy buns but it looks really good on short hair when you have nice beachy waves it looks so great it works like a charm every single time however sometimes you can overdo it by putting to much spraying that can easily be fixed by human error
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This has been my go to for years. When I want a little wave in this baby fine mop, I just wash, towel dry, spray some of this, braid, and sleep. The next day I've got nice, beach style waves and they last until I wash it again. Love it!
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
I like this a lot. It smells good and works really well to get "authentic" beachy wave hair. This makes it easy to just get out of the shower, spray some of this in, toss around/scrunch your hair a bit and go.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I really wish they wouldn’t call this stuff texturizing spray. Call it sea salt spray. It’s cheap stuff and doesn’t give you much hold through the day. I wouldn’t buy it again unless I was desperate.
😻April L.
Crestline, OH
Perfect product to had texture for my pixie hair. I like out better then a cream or was just because to much product ways my hair down. Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Texturizing Spray
Trisha P.
Gets the job done with good hold. Doesn't feel crunchy or stiff. I like this product a lot and it's a good value for the price. Helps my hair look beachy (normally quite fine and Straight). Would recommend
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Saint Charles
I love this stuff! It smells good, and gives me amazing waves. It lasts all day, for the price you really can't beat it! The only downside is that it leaves my hair feeling a little dry/brittle, but once you wash your hair the dryness goes away.
Hannah M.
Great product! I use this religiously on wet hair after i shower to help bring out my natural waves and to help some of the flatter parts of my hair. It dries smoothly and doesnt dry out my hair.
Kristie H.
I'm not completely satisfied with this product. It smells great and it does add texture. However, the texture only lasts for an hour. I have straight, thin hair and I don't think it works well for my hair. It is inexpensive but I won't be buying it again.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?