Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Mint Cleanse Shampoo uploaded by Dayana L.

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff Shampoo Mint Cleanse helps you reduce or eliminate your dandruff while strengthening your hair. This 13 fl oz Garnier Fructis Shampoo is formulated with energizing microbeads for a cooling sensation and purifying action. Garnier Anti Dandruff Shampoo is designed to control dandruff for up for 48 hours. The natural extracts and B-vitamins in Garnier Fructis Shampoo help relieve scalp itch and prevent flakes. Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff Shampoo offers a refreshing mint cleanse and will help strengthen your hair.

• With natural extracts and B-vitamins
  • Removes and helps prevent flakes
  • Relieves scalp itch and strengthens hair
  • With energizing microbeads for purifying action and cooling sensation
  • Purifies and fortifies
  • Forty-eight-hour control; mint cleanse

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Menthol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Blue 1, Sodium Hydroxide.

Usage: For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. Wet hair and lather. Massage onto scalp. Rinse and repeat if desired.

Gabriela A.
Very rarely did I suffer from dandruff, but I can not say that I never happened, a couple of months ago I went shopping and I came across this Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff shampoo and I decided to give it a try, the first thing I must say is that I love it Its smell, which lasts for a few hours and leaves its essence in the hair. This product has a new generation formula based on natural extracts and b vitamins, which help strengthen the scalp. What makes this shampoo unique are its micro spheres that help give a cool feeling that relieves the itchy scalp!

I loved it, a good choice for those girls who suffer from dryness on the scalp!
Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
For someone who has had problems with dandruff, this product was great. It helped minimize my dandruff. And it was affordable, I did not have to break the bank to find a product that would work for me the way that I wanted it to. I absolutely would buy this product again.
Grace M.
This is a pretty nice shampoo, I liked it quite a lot when I was using it. I wouldn't but it again, however, because I feel that it didn't clean my hair as thoroughly as I would have liked and it didn't help my dandruff as much as other dandruff shampoos.
Raquel K.
Laredo , TX
This was just okay for me. I tried it out after over product use and sometimes sleeping with wet hair caused some build up and flakiness. It smells great but I just didn't feel it made a major difference in my scalp.
Valeria G.
this shampoo was so disappointing because i suffer from a lot of dandruff and this shampoo did not make if any better i could say it actually made it worse but maybe it could work for you i don't really know
KaylaAnn S.
My scalp gets super dry in the summer time! Tried everything then ran across this product, although i don't particularly like the smell it leaves my scalp clean and flake free! I buy at least 3 bottles every summer!
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
My husband used this and really likes it.
He didn't have severe dandruff, so going with something at an inexpensive price point was fine.
He said he would repurchase this product in the future.
Daisy M.
Goodfelow Afb, TX
When I stress out I tend to get dandruff very heavily and noticeable. This shampoo helps me control the dandruff. It does not itch or have a foul smell. I have a dry scalp and I am very satisfied with the results.
Brooke H.
I love this product I have very greesy hair and this works great! It lathers perfectly it is so long last and smells so good! You can pretty much get it anywhere! I would definitely buy this product again!
Anjali M.
Garfield Hts, OH
I have a little bottle of these at my boyfriend's house and it's a really nice substitute for my usual hair routine! I don't particularly have a problem with dandruff, but I really enjoy the minty feel of this shampoo!