BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps eliminate recurrence of scalp itching and flaking due to dandruff.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc (1% Antidandruff); Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Polyehtylene, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Niacimamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (Sugar Cane), Salix Nigra (Willow Bark), Extract (Willow), Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Sodium Hydroxide

Usage: For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. Wet hair and lather. Massage onto scalp. Rinse and repeat if desired.

• Does this smell the same as their other products or does ...1 Answers
Viviana A.
Oklahoma City
Great!!!!!! Really love this product . I have dry scalp and it really helps. It also helps to keep mu color in. Other regular shampoos dont. They will usually fade within a few days. Im pretty satisfied with the product
gaby p.
This shampoo is great! I have semi oily hair and I try not to wash my hair everyday and this lets me do just that. It gives your hair a revitalizing clean feel without leaving it dry or stiff.  Definitely worth it if you have semi oily hair.  Ive been using it for a few months and I love it
Kimberly M.
Makes your hair feel better and much cleaner . This product gets the job done on making your hair feel much cleaner because it feels like it deep cleans the oil right off your hair . I like to moisturize my hair with coconut oil so right when I shower I apply this product .
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great shampoo!!!! I have colored hair and it's gentle on it. It compares better to most I try. It smells awesome!!!! Last long. Recommend this to anyone!!! Try it out and you'll love it!!!! I'll be sure to buy it later!!!!!! It's great
Keesha W.
It smells great! It was very hydrating for my hair and made it so healthy looking! I have dry hair, and it hydrated it well! It was long last scent & long lasting healthy look! I was very satisfied with this product.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love pretty much all Garnier hair products. This shampoo was a stand out. My hair felt lighter and softer. The smell was also amazing. The price was affordable. I’ll be buying this product again. Very satisfied.
Lyndsey C.
Decent clarifying shampoo that smells great as well. It is a decent shampoo to use. It's not ideal depending on your hair type. My hair gets frizzy, so i found it made it poofy.
Demetria A.
This is an ok product, I expected better since this brand is known be very good for hair. I didn't feel like my scalp was at its cleanest after using this product.
Brianna T.
Fowler
I love this product. It gets rid of all the unwanted oils and grease in my hair but leaves enough to keep my hair healthy and strong! It has a good scent and you can't compare it to anything else. I love it! Will buy it again!!!
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
This product is amazing at cleaning all the gunk and product that gets left in your hair. It is not too harsh and makes my head feel so much more clean and gives it air to breathe. Very satisfied with this product.
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Does this smell the same as their other products or does it have a minty scent?