BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Dry Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo invigorates your hair and scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoo offers 48-hour flake control. This shampoo has a dual-action formula that purifies and fortifies your hair. The natural extracts in this Garnier Fructis shampoo tackle the root cause of dandruff for a deep cleansing that leaves your hair squeaky clean. This next-generation anti-dandruff shampoo is also powered with B vitamins that give hair a healthy and revitalized sheen. The formulation is enriched with aloe vera to moisturize and soothe the scalp.

• Pyrithione zinc

• I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my ...1 Answers
  • How does this work better than head and shoulders1 Answers
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
I love this product and it works well in my curls, this product is amazing and really good guys ai invite you guys to buy this product because it's really wonderful and mositure, my aunt have one of this and i really lovee even when i had to go to the beach and said her that i need i little bit hahaha😍😍
Yurby V.
florida
el anticaspa de garnier lo senti efectivo a mi en lo particular me gusta mucho los productos de garnier siempre tienen un aroma muy particular que a mi me gusta , con respecto a este shampoo me ah ayudado en un momento que tuve un problema con caspa , no me reseco mi pelo y al contrario  tuve menos caida de cabbello que la usualmente tengo.
vianey d.
Es un es un muy buen champú la verdad Yo casi no lo uso porque no soy tan fanática de él pero hay muchas chicas que si les gusta cómo les deja el pelo el mío no porque el mío se me Esponja mucho y necesito un champú que sea anti esponge pero para las chicas que les gusten muy bien adelante
Antonia S.
I have Afro hair and this made sure my scalp was always revitalised and helped with my dry scalp a lot or if I was going to have braids in I would use this just before and when I removed my braids my scalp still felt soft and not dry .
Nadiezhita L.
mantiene mi cabello muy sedoso y brillante, pero no me funciona en cuanto a la caspa y se me caia mas el cabell,  aunque tiene un olor muy rico, pero en este caso a mi me van mejor otras marcas de shampoo, es cuestión de encontrar el indicado para el cuero cabelludo de cada quien
Victoria R.
St Catharines, ON
Garnish fructis dandruff shampoo works so much better than I ever expected! I generally use head and shoulders but this works just as well and I can usually find it for a cheaper price as well!!
Andrea R.
Winnipeg, MB
This product is just a regular dry shampoo... I just like the fruity scent to it, and the price is not too pricey. It's a good substitute for a higher brands.
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
el mejor  producto que existe ahorita en el mercado venezolano, en algunas partes se consiguen y me encantan, de verdad que amo como deja el cabello
Rawia A.
sfax
the best sensation, I love all product of garnier it's very douce , his perfume amazing Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo
Mara C.
Ótimo produto. Acaba realmente com a caspa! remove todos os tipos de impurezas do couro cabelo. Sem contar com o cheirinho que é super agradável.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
How does this work better than head and shoulders
Mary G.
I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my scalp is SUPER dry. And is itchy and flaking now.... so not fun. I don't like head and shoulders but was wondering if anyone had tried this and what their feedback was on it???