BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Dry Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo invigorates your hair and scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoo offers 48-hour flake control. This shampoo has a dual-action formula that purifies and fortifies your hair. The natural extracts in this Garnier Fructis shampoo tackle the root cause of dandruff for a deep cleansing that leaves your hair squeaky clean. This next-generation anti-dandruff shampoo is also powered with B vitamins that give hair a healthy and revitalized sheen. The formulation is enriched with aloe vera to moisturize and soothe the scalp.

• Pyrithione zinc

• I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my ...1 Answers
  • How does this work better than head and shoulders1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Lake Grove, NY
Just an okay shampoo. I still get a flaky scalp with using this. The smell is great and doesn't dry out my hair.
carito👑 S.
Bakersfield
I have such a dry scalp but whenever i use this it does the job no more dryness i recommend to everyone i know
Juliana G.
PHOENIX, AZ
I used this product before for my hair because I had really bad dandruff and itchy scalp so this was helpful.
Luisa F.
Denver
A great shampoo when I started using it I felt the difference right away it feel really fresh...........
Jessica F.
Joliet, IL
This producy smells amazing amd with weekly use helps keep dandruff uncontrol for myself amd my girls too
kaci o.
My scalp gets so dry and I have awful dandruff. This worked okay on my scalp, not the best I've used
Jade W.
Alexandria, VA
I prefer this over head and shoulders. It's a great price and a wonderful smell. I love this product.
Nicole P.
It makes your hair feel amazing and it smells wonderful. Also helps with getting rid of dandruff.
Angie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I try it and I like it and it made my hair smell and feel so soft. And the comb went through
Leann C.
Beaumont, CA
Great shampoo for a low price. really smells nice and helps keep my hair soft and shiny.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
How does this work better than head and shoulders
Mary G.
I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my scalp is SUPER dry. And is itchy and flaking now.... so not fun. I don't like head and shoulders but was wondering if anyone had tried this and what their feedback was on it???