BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Dry Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo invigorates your hair and scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoo offers 48-hour flake control. This shampoo has a dual-action formula that purifies and fortifies your hair. The natural extracts in this Garnier Fructis shampoo tackle the root cause of dandruff for a deep cleansing that leaves your hair squeaky clean. This next-generation anti-dandruff shampoo is also powered with B vitamins that give hair a healthy and revitalized sheen. The formulation is enriched with aloe vera to moisturize and soothe the scalp.

• Pyrithione zinc

• I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my ...1 Answers
  • How does this work better than head and shoulders1 Answers
Shaneequa N.
Bronx , NY
Having dry scalp is a pain. This product he's with both the dry scalp and itching. I like air drying my hair so i use this product.
Rafael D.
Arvin, CA
I always had an issued with dry scalp but this shampoo besides the fact it helps nourish my head it makes it smell so good
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
Love love love this shampoo but I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore ! It smells great and kept my scalp from itching.
Gabriela T.
Caguas
Me encanta , me da suavidad en el cabello, le da un hermoso brillo al cabello, lo deja suave, con buen olor y super liso.
Kara H.
Fort Worth, TX
Helps with light dandruff issues. Didn't help once scalp got worse with age and hair products contributing to dry scalp.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved not just the scent but the shampoo it self was amazing and made my hait feel stong and lots of life and shine.
Paula H.
West Monroe
I love this brand of shampoo the different scents makes you hair smell wonderful. Smells like your wearing a perfume.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Head and Shoulders is a little bit expensive so Garnier offers this alternate lower price and works just the same.
vonda d.
GAINESVILLE, GA
I got this before and really liked it. It really seemed to help with the flaking and itching. And it smelled good.
Jennifer L.
Lake Grove, NY
Just an okay shampoo. I still get a flaky scalp with using this. The smell is great and doesn't dry out my hair.
Mary G.
I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my scalp is SUPER dry. And is itchy and flaking now.... so not fun. I don't like head and shoulders but was wondering if anyone had tried this and what their feedback was on it???
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
How does this work better than head and shoulders