BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Dry Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo invigorates your hair and scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoo offers 48-hour flake control. This shampoo has a dual-action formula that purifies and fortifies your hair. The natural extracts in this Garnier Fructis shampoo tackle the root cause of dandruff for a deep cleansing that leaves your hair squeaky clean. This next-generation anti-dandruff shampoo is also powered with B vitamins that give hair a healthy and revitalized sheen. The formulation is enriched with aloe vera to moisturize and soothe the scalp.

• Pyrithione zinc

• I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my ...1 Answers
  • How does this work better than head and shoulders1 Answers
Jezeal B.
Stockton, CA
Works like others inrathwe get hwan and should when I jabw dandruff. But that's my review on this smells good and keep dandruff away for a couple of days
Nikki B.
Garnier fructis has really helped my dry scalp. I had tried many different brands and they never worked. I have had so much relief with this product
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this product! I had very dry scalp but this really helped to get rid of it! And it smells good unlike more dry scalp shampoos!!
Brittany L.
Frankfort, KY
I swear by anything Garnier! I love there products it really gets down in the scalp and make you feel very clean and as always wonderful smell!
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is totally amazing I love 💕 to change my hair with my mood this just makes it so totally easy and the results are breathtaking
Emmely V.
When hair starts to feel dry and itchy this shampoo is worth buying . I try to not over use it but definitely works and solves the problem .
Sorcia D.
I've suffered from dry scalp since I was a child, this product works wonderfully to get rid of any flakes and the smell! omg to die for :D
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this I’m amazed of how this product works I have it in my house and I literally used it every time i was my hair. Very good product
sally g.
The shampoo is really good on the sky leave my hair soft and shiny at. I use it daily as well never leaves my hair looking dull or dry
Ariana R.
Texas city , TX
Almost all my hair products come from garnier it is very well priced and effective it give my hair curls and it doesn't leave it oily
Mary G.
I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my scalp is SUPER dry. And is itchy and flaking now.... so not fun. I don't like head and shoulders but was wondering if anyone had tried this and what their feedback was on it???
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
How does this work better than head and shoulders