BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Dry Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo invigorates your hair and scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoo offers 48-hour flake control. This shampoo has a dual-action formula that purifies and fortifies your hair. The natural extracts in this Garnier Fructis shampoo tackle the root cause of dandruff for a deep cleansing that leaves your hair squeaky clean. This next-generation anti-dandruff shampoo is also powered with B vitamins that give hair a healthy and revitalized sheen. The formulation is enriched with aloe vera to moisturize and soothe the scalp.

• Pyrithione zinc

• I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my ...1 Answers
  • How does this work better than head and shoulders1 Answers
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
I have a very dry and itchy scalp and this product has helped a lot. Better then anything else I've tried. Lathers very nicely. Long lasting scent. Would definately recommend
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
This has helped with dandruff. After I switched to this shampoo unnoticed almost and immediate difference. My hair had less and less flakes and after a week of use dandruff was completely gone!
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
I really enjoy the scent on this shampoo compared to most other anti-dandruff shampoos. Noticeable difference so scalp dryness but I believe it is comparable to other anti-dandruff shampoos
Melissa M.
This shampoo bottle lasts me such a long time. My hair tends to feel dry at times especially during winter so this helps keep my hair feeling moisturized and gives it a shine.
Angelica S.
Crown Point, IN
I love they Garnier came out with a dandruff shampoo since I was bored of using head and shoulders! It smells amazing and does a great job at keeping with my mild dandruff and itchiness! Highly recommend!
Nicole B.
I like this shampoo for spurts of dandruff that pop up every now and then; the main selling point of this anti-dandruff shampoo is the smell! No other anti-dandruff shampoo smells this good!
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Had gotten some samples of this and while it was good, it wasn't great enough for my to pass up on my normal shampoo. Smells great..like all Garnier products.
Tasha g.
mesquite, TX
I Love all of this brand's products I I really buy from Wal-Mart. And for me it's best for oily or my dry scalp. And it way better than other alternatives.
Jezeal B.
Portola, CA
Works like others inrathwe get hwan and should when I jabw dandruff. But that's my review on this smells good and keep dandruff away for a couple of days
Nikki B.
Garnier fructis has really helped my dry scalp. I had tried many different brands and they never worked. I have had so much relief with this product
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
How does this work better than head and shoulders
Mary G.
I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my scalp is SUPER dry. And is itchy and flaking now.... so not fun. I don't like head and shoulders but was wondering if anyone had tried this and what their feedback was on it???