BY GARNIER

The Garnier Fructis Dry Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo invigorates your hair and scalp. The anti-dandruff shampoo offers 48-hour flake control. This shampoo has a dual-action formula that purifies and fortifies your hair. The natural extracts in this Garnier Fructis shampoo tackle the root cause of dandruff for a deep cleansing that leaves your hair squeaky clean. This next-generation anti-dandruff shampoo is also powered with B vitamins that give hair a healthy and revitalized sheen. The formulation is enriched with aloe vera to moisturize and soothe the scalp.

• Pyrithione zinc
  • Purifies and fortifies
  • Natural extracts and B-vitamins
  • Invigorates hair and scalp
  • Moisturizes & relieves scalp itch. Guaranteed results

Juliana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ah dandruff, my curse. This shampoo is good, let the hair with a fresh aspect and smells good as well. The effect of cleansing its longer, but my itching didn't helped much
Michelle G.
Leesburg
I tend to get a very dry scalp because of the amount of hair spray I use and the heat that goes into styling my hair; with this shampoo I am able to put the hydration back into my scalp and it usually helps within the first few washes! Flakes and dryness no more with garnier Fructis Shampoo is amazing!
Alberto A.
Great dry scalp shampoo it helped me get my dry scalp back to normal it also helped my hairs texture that’s a plus and not to mention that they way it lathers up is excellent also but the best of all is the smell I would most definitely buy again
Britty S.
Knox, PA
One of my most favorite brands. Works miracles literally I love it it maked my scalp feel so much better just in two uses it really is amazing it makea your hear feel so soft and amazing I would most definitely recommend
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
I have a very dry and itchy scalp and this product has helped a lot. Better then anything else I've tried. Lathers very nicely. Long lasting scent. Would definately recommend
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
This has helped with dandruff. After I switched to this shampoo unnoticed almost and immediate difference. My hair had less and less flakes and after a week of use dandruff was completely gone!
Melissa M.
This shampoo bottle lasts me such a long time. My hair tends to feel dry at times especially during winter so this helps keep my hair feeling moisturized and gives it a shine.
Angelica S.
Crown Point, IN
I love they Garnier came out with a dandruff shampoo since I was bored of using head and shoulders! It smells amazing and does a great job at keeping with my mild dandruff and itchiness! Highly recommend!
Ashlin W.
Wichita Falls , TX
I bought this for my daughters hair because she has a very dry sensitive scalp. It did the opposite when it came to dandruff. I felt like it built up more in her hair than any shampoo I have used on her. I will more than likely never by this product again. It does have a nice smell to it I will give it that!
alex m.
North Wildwood
this anti dandruff shampoo is not the best. it makes my hair feel extra oily afterwards and it's a little over priced for the product your getting. it does lather and smell good it just doesn't give the outcome i was looking for
Mary G.
I have been looking for a good shampoo to try because my scalp is SUPER dry. And is itchy and flaking now.... so not fun. I don't like head and shoulders but was wondering if anyone had tried this and what their feedback was on it???
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
How does this work better than head and shoulders
Maria G.
Poteet, TX
How is this product for dry scalp I can’t get ride of them