Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Clear Control Shampoo uploaded by Aerial P.

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Clear Control, purifies scalp and fortifies hair. Introducing our next generation of dual-action formulas with natural extracts and B-vitamins.

1. Removes and helps prevent flakes. Purifies.
2. Relieves scalp itch and strengthens hair

• Is garnier a good product to use?? some one told me it wa...2 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well? Garnier usually makes good pro...2 Answers
  • Why wouldn.t this take my review about the product.1 Answers
Rosaly N.
Great for men and women! This smells really really good and leaves my hair feeling soft. I have very oily hair with dandruff because my scalp was getting dried out by the tons of hair products I use on it. So I started using this and my problem's fixed! You can even add drops of Jojoba Oil to it :) My boyfriend on the other hand has dandruff due to not showering everyday.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Tried a sample packet of this and my scalp felt so good after! It latherd S•U•P•E•R well and it doesn't have the chemically smell of Head and Shoulders. It removes and helps prevent flakes, purifies the scalp, relieves scalp itch and strengthens hair. I love that it has natural extracts and B-vitamins in it! My hair was so extra soft after using. It seemed to not only be good for your scalp but it has a nice affect on hair follicles as well. Definitely purchasing full sized product A•S•A•P!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I have never tried this shampoo, but I want too! I love garnier fructis products! They smell amazing! How great is it that they have an anti-dandruff shampoo! That's awesome! I soo want to buy one, because I have dandruff! it's a pain, but dandruff shampoo helps eliminate it! Garnier fructis is one of my favorite hair company for hair products! I love their scents!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not a bad shampoo. Have used and plan on using it again. Smells wonderful and comes in a easy to grip bottle. Price is decent. Works great for long thick hair. Can find it at any store. Would recommend.
Danielle I.
This really helped me when I was in Indiana and had to deal with hard water for the 1st time. My scalp went crazy and it provided some relief. I used this when I had a relaxer so I know it works on thick straight hair but I'm not sure if it won't dry out tight curly hair.
Sarah M.
York, PA
My boyfriend uses this as he has very dry scalp. I would say that this is the best product to use for dry scalp. He has tried others and this one gives him the best results. As I am the one that lathers it on his hair, I believe that it lathers pretty well. It feels smooth and smells even better
Sarah S.
Stollings, WV
I have tried any and every type of dandruff shampoo. This was a good product, I just was not a fan of the shampoo+conditioner, I felt like it did not give me the moisture that I was looking for.
lindsay k.
Sudlersville, MD
this stuff is amazing! it smells very good and is super affordable! i picked mine up at walmart and have depended on it! i have oily hair and it does not damage it at all or make it oily! very affordable, i trust it with my life! definitely pick it up'
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Like this product. Smells good and is okay on the hair. I feel as though you have to use a lot of this product in order to the any kind of effect on your hair
Nikki B.
Overall not a bad shampoo/conditioner. Left my hair feeling clean but didn't have any real wow factor like softness or shine that I thought it would.
Adrienne G.
Does this stuff work well? Garnier usually makes good products, but have never really tried any anti-dandruff stuff from them.
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is garnier a good product to use?? some one told me it was great to use but never tried .
Janice B.
Why wouldn.t this take my review about the product.