Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Clean & Fresh Shampoo uploaded by Mishel A.

BY GARNIER

Fortifying Action: Powered with B-Vitamins, hair is strengthened for a healthy, recharged look. Provides basic cleaning for all hair types and invigorates hair and scalp.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Limonene, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Blue 1, Sodium Hydroxide.

Usage: For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. Wet hair and lather. Massage onto scalp. Rinse and repeat if desired.

Partha P.
East Lansing, MI
This is a wonderful dandruff shampoo and unfortunately my local stores have stopped carrying it. I was very happy to have found this online. It is great for itchy scalp no matter the cause.The product was nicely sealed so it wouldn't leak everywhere when shipped. Definitely will order again.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
I've tried this shampoo and didn't like it AT ALL! It simpley didn't work for my curly textured hair. It just felt like it was laying on my hair but not penetrating it. My hair had no slip and the shampoo felt dry itself, not necessarily that it was making my hair dry.
Sydney M.
I really liked this product. It cleaned my hair well and really helped control the dandruff. I would definitely purchase again and recommend it to other people who have dandruff and can't find a good product.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
My daughter gets bad dandruff, and many other brands didn't work or had a horrible smell. This one eliminates dandruff and smells wonderful. Shiny, soft, and dandruff free hair!
Keila V.
This shampoo is really good for wanting to get some dandruff under control. It has a really good scent and it last for a good amount of time. It target the dandruff concerns and as far as omparing it to other alternatives I would say that this brand is really good.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I heard a lot of good stuff about this shampoo and because it's garnier fructis I thought I would love it. Sadly, it didn't work for me and it actually seemed to make my dandruff worse. However, it does smell really good.
Angela M.
From this brand, I've always been shocked by the smell! So fresh! I can't wait to buy some more of this!
Allyson G.
Metairie, LA
Even though I don't have a dandruff problem I still use this shampoo mainly to prevent it! And I love it. Garnier has a great scent and it keeps my scalp from getting dry. Great product for sure.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I was hoping this shampoo would leave my hair clean, it doesn't, leaves behind some kind of conditioner. Not clean hair, so my hair is limp & feels greasy.
San H.
Anti dandruff shampoo never works on my head. Even if I do use i still see some here and there. The good thing is Garnier brand always smells amazing.