BY GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Clean & Fresh 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner.
New.
Pyrithione zinc.
Purifies & fortifies.
Natural extracts & B-Vitamins.
Invigorates hair & scalp.
Guaranteed results.
13 fl oz (384 ml). see more...

Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually get dandruff on the beginning of the winter and have tried a bunch of brands. I like this only for the fact that it is very very affordable but don't think it gave me a right away result. It took several washes to clean my scalp. I wouldn't recommend it but would use if I have it home already.
Evelia G.
Alhambra, CA
I love how Garnier products smell!! Unfortunately every time I use any of their products I get dandruff.  So this product is not for me. I have stopped purchasing this brand but believe me your hair will smell good all day. If only I couuld use this.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, i recommend this to everyone! I've tried other brands but I like this one the most, it targets oily hair, it also has a nice scent that last for a long time, I would definitely buy it again.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't work as well as Head and Shoulders but has a more pleasant smell. 👃 👃 👃 It is more expensive though and it seems senseless to pay more for a product that doesn't work as well just bc of the smell.
Madellin P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used this product in the past, it's ok but not the worst. It's good for dandruff but I feel like it's temporary not very long lasting although smells very fruity. My feelings were neutral about this item
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this shampoo and he says this is fantastic. We go through our dry spells so we need a good dandruff shampoo that also smells good and this one does the trick. It's amazing and doesn't have the nasty minty smell like OTHER dandruff shampoos.
Tasha J.
Houston
I really like this product!! It is very good for dry scalp & dandruff. It also smells supper nice & lasts long too! I it best for dry scalp because it take all the dandruff away instantly! I would definitely buy this product again!
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners. This product is mediocre. It's a drugstore product, enough said... it's basic. It lathers well and smells great. I'm satisfied, definitely great for my husband!
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product yet I need to get separate shampoo and conditioner because my hair is so thick. It doesn't seem to work as well for my hair as other products.
Brayden W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I have really thick hair with dandruff and this product is a must have. It got rid of mostly all of my dandruff. Long lasting nice scent. Would buy this product again.