BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Invigorates hair and scalp and provides extra conditioning for all hair types.Fortifying Action: Powered with B-Vitamins, hair is strengthened for a healthy, recharged look.
  • Its double-action formula, with natural extracts and vitamin B3, removes and helps prevent flakes while fortifying hair.
  • Fortifying Action: Powered with B-Vitamins, hair is strengthened for a healthy, recharged look.
  • 48 hour dandruff control

Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
I usually get dandruff on the beginning of the winter and have tried a bunch of brands. I like this only for the fact that it is very very affordable but don't think it gave me a right away result. It took several washes to clean my scalp. I wouldn't recommend it but would use if I have it home already.
Evelia G.
Alhambra, CA
I love how Garnier products smell!! Unfortunately every time I use any of their products I get dandruff.  So this product is not for me. I have stopped purchasing this brand but believe me your hair will smell good all day. If only I couuld use this.
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
Other than leaving my hair actually smelling clean the scent could have been better. I wasn't a really big fan of the smell itself. The product itself I'm not very fond of it just didn't work for my hair. I finished showering and i felt like it didn't do anything to my hair at all but leave a clean scent on it . I would not buy this again
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
I really like this product, i recommend this to everyone! I've tried other brands but I like this one the most, it targets oily hair, it also has a nice scent that last for a long time, I would definitely buy it again.
Emily E.
Elkwood
Garnier shampoo and conditioner is a life saver. At work i am always out in the elements and often times I will forget to wear hats and my hair comes back all kinds of messed up.  Getting into a shower with the nice smells of this stuff and lathering up just feels good.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
Doesn't work as well as Head and Shoulders but has a more pleasant smell. 👃 👃 👃 It is more expensive though and it seems senseless to pay more for a product that doesn't work as well just bc of the smell.
Madellin P.
Orlando, FL
Ive used this product in the past, it's ok but not the worst. It's good for dandruff but I feel like it's temporary not very long lasting although smells very fruity. My feelings were neutral about this item
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
My husband uses this shampoo and he says this is fantastic. We go through our dry spells so we need a good dandruff shampoo that also smells good and this one does the trick. It's amazing and doesn't have the nasty minty smell like OTHER dandruff shampoos.
Tasha J.
Houston
I really like this product!! It is very good for dry scalp & dandruff. It also smells supper nice & lasts long too! I it best for dry scalp because it take all the dandruff away instantly! I would definitely buy this product again!
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
I'm not a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners. This product is mediocre. It's a drugstore product, enough said... it's basic. It lathers well and smells great. I'm satisfied, definitely great for my husband!
Veena H.
dubai, Dubai
Does this help prevent hairfall?