Garnier Fructis Active Fruit Protein Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack - 245 fl oz

Does your dry and frizzy hair worry you? Try the Fructis Active Fruit Protein Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Twin Pack by Garnier. It has a great mix of citrus protein, vitamin B3 and B6 and plant-derived extracts that give your hair the care it deserves. The argan oil helps in strengthening every strand of your hair to make them healthier and stronger. No longer you have to worry about your hair when you go for a sunny outing. Packing May Vary. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Active Fruit Protein Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack - 24.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Athol, MA
Garnier Fructis Active Fruit Protein Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Twin Pack - 24.5 fl oz uploaded by Tia S.
I do notice a difference in my hair after using this. It's less frizzy doesn't take away all of it but enough to be happy about the product. My hair does feel less dry and since its color treated that is a good thing for me. [product:garnier-fructis-active-fruit-protein-sleek-&-shine-shampoo-&-conditioner-twin-pack---24.5-fl-oz]

Looking for your answer?