BY GARNIER

This product is right for your if you have normal or combination skin and if you are looking for a daily cleanser that will make your skin feel clean and fresh. Its formula combines purifying agents and detoxifying grape extract. It removes impurities... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yamary D.
Shalimar, FL
For the summer season is quite good product. After washing your face you feel a freshness. The smell is quite good, I will totally buy this product again. In the Walmart that I have close I do not get it but I buy it online by ULTA. I like this type of packaging more than the tube.
Katanna K.
colorado springs
This is one of my favorite products. It surely made me feel cleansed  ive used this item before and i am going to continue using it because it meets my expectations for what its meant to do. Its a very good value but is a little pricey for me but would buy again
MaKena C.
Williamston, SC
I like this product because its foamy. I also like that it makes my skin feel soft. It's not real expensive but is a great cleanser. I will definitely purchase again, the package, product and the entire thing was nice.
Bonnielynn O.
Westland, MI
I've used the Garnier Essentials Cleasing Foaming Gel. This was the first time I've used this product. I liked the packaging and the way the gel got all foamy, but it was a little drying for my skin. I won't be buying it again, it's not for me. I liked the texture and foaming action but not the dry skin.
Macee A.
Broken Bow, OK
I don’t use anti aging stuff cuz I don’t need it but I’m sure this product it good and works.. I’m young so I don’t feel like I’m to the point of needing to use it yet
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
I am neither impressed or disappointed by this product. It leaves my skin feeling a bit oily and if I use it more than 3 times a week it leaves my skin feeling a bit irritated. Although it may just be my skin. I wouldn't knock this product off.
Meejung L.
Celebration
This gel is very soothing and feels good on the face. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. It was gentle on my skin, but also left it feeling clean and free of any dirt or makeup. I would define recommend it.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I LOVED this product! This is one of my go to brands for shampoo, facial cleanser and more. I love the smell of their products! They are gentle on your skin! Packaging is always nice! And I would not change anything about their products
kesri p.
I tried this gel because it was on sale and I was impressed by the quality of the product. It is indeed a gem and when added with water it creates a foamy light mixture. After your face is soft and smooth when patted dry with a towel
Audra W.
Left my skin clean and refreshed. Didn't feel tight or harsh afterwards. Definitely felt like it left my skin glowing compared to my normal cleanser.