Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksGarnier
Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract

Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract

For Dry, Damaged Hair Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract helps you get soft, smooth & damage repaired hair.

Does this product really help with dry and damaged hair?
How often would you apply into your hair daily?
Wondering does this really make your hair feel soft ? And residue left behind ?
Start your review of Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract!
vanessa A.
Pasadena, TX
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by vanessa A.
Purchased at: Target
Left my hair super soft! Completely helped with the split ends and made my hair more manageable Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract
Samantha S.
Black Creek, WI
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Target
I am obsessed with this Garnier hair mask! Not only does it smell super fruity, but it makes my hair so soft and healthy! This is a 3-1 mask... which means you can use it as a mask, deep conditioner, or a leave in conditioner! This product is 13.5 fl oz for about $5.00. If you ask me, this product is definitely worth the money 🤩❤️
Marcie O.
Jenks, OK
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Marcie O.
I honestly thought this product was the exactly same texture and product as the conditioner that I received with the shampoo. I will admit it smells amazing and is different. The claim of being a hair mask for damaged hair is a joke though. It’s not even a good conditioner.
JanneNicart N.
Carson, CA
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by JanneNicart N.
Purchased at: Target
I love this hair mask/conditioner. My hair was super dry and it helps my hair moisturize. Since my hair is damage from dyeing my hair, it kept my hair soft and looking healthy. I also love the scent of this product.
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Product Mom D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Incredible scent. Very nourishing and moisturizing. Didn't remove alot of my blue hair color. Super affordable and there's a few applications in the jar. Recommend trying.
Аnna M.
Loganville, GA
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Аnna M.
Purchased at: Target
This hair mask is wonderful! Leaves my hair so smooth and helps my dry ends. It smells amazing! Vegan formula, Paraben-Free, no silicones and artificial colorants. The price is great for the amount you get.
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
We purchased this months ago, the scent is very nice but we have not seen any improvement. I’ll keep you posted. Garnier Fructis
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great. I recommend for curly hair because works magically. Smell great and the price is good.
Christina B.
Kempner, TX
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Christina B.
It smells great but leaves my hair very oily and I really don’t care for that but still a good product. Was a complementary gift from Influenster.
Tyler W.
Milwaukee, WI
Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract uploaded by Tyler W.
I Absolutely Love How Soft It Leaves My Hair. Before Using My Hair Was Brittle. It Most Definitely Restored My Hair. I Love This .

187 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...