Garnier Damage Eraser Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo for damage repair* in 1 use *With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

Has anyone else had luck with [product:garnier-fructis-damage-eraser-shampoo-81] ?
What's a good natural hair product to use for damaged hair? [product:garnier-fructis-damage-eraser-shampoo-81] Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract [product:100-virgin-coconut-oil-comforting-milk-mask]
Do you have a dry hair ?Garnier Fructis, Damage Eraser Shampoo this maléfica miracles for the dry!!
Start your review of Garnier Damage Eraser Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I bought this used it a couple times but didn't really see it working on split ends but it does wash my hair well and doesn't leave the dried feelling like other shampoosin reviews
I use this product daily and it has worked great on my hair and its an affordable product not expensive it smells great i just love this productin reviews
My mom buys this for the whole family and it smells really good I personally like it and makes my hair nice and smooth .in reviews
I bought them because as a dyed blonde, my hair gets really dry at times and the conditioner along with the deep conditioner is amazing.in reviews
My hair is very dry and damaged from using heat.So this stuff makes my hair so smooth, moisturised and it smells amazing.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Garnier Damage Eraser Shampoo uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This shampoo is a complete system to repair your hair in one use when used with the matching cost effective conditioner. It is parables free and Vegan as well. Bonus is that it smells great!
Hilde S.
Tomsk
Garnier Damage Eraser Shampoo uploaded by Hilde S.
Ensures great moisture. Great consistency and very effective . Very affordable and is usually bought along with the leave in conditioner which is great for those with thick hair
Caitlin P.
Fernandina, FL
This fixed my hair just after one wash! It smells amazing and feels great. I would recommend this to anyone with dry brittle hair from heat damage or color treatment.
Erica A.
Massillon, OH
This product is the best ever! It makes my hair super soft and it smells so good!! It's best for all kinds of scalps, dry or Oily! It makes my hair feel amazing after I shower! I am very satisfied about this product!!
Rosa O.
Edinburg, TX
Garnier Damage Eraser Shampoo uploaded by Rosa O.
My pregnancy has made my hair feeling dry, frizzy, and no volume. A friend recommended Garnier Damage Eraser line. Oh, my I have seen an improvement within a week. Product reconstructed my hair from being weak to a strong and healthy one. I'm pleased with results.
Jessica R.
Bedford, TX
Nice shampoo. It does help with dryness, but have found better products to use. Will add those reviews.
Leslie G.
I am using the conditioner right now and all I can say is yessss. I have damaged hair from straightening and coloring and this makes my hair so soft everythine
Sadie L.
Kennesaw, GA
I once fried my hair from bleaching it too much. My hair was damaged so bad. But I used this product when I was in the process of fixing it. I believe it helped to restore my hair.
Kei B.
Covina, CA
This is a good product it smells great along with their conditioners I really didn't feel like it strengthen my hair at any point in time when I use the product.
Thais D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love the smell of it but it doesn't work for my hair it leaves my hair very tangled and think I've tried many of them and all give the same results, but my husband uses it and its his favorite i love the smell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa G.
Estado de México
paola D.
doral, FL
il y a un an
Tarah D. il y a un an
Yes this conditioner is amazing
April D.
Rickman, TN
il y a 4 ans
Garnier Damage Eraser Shampoo Ok, so I just bought this shampoo but all of the reviews are people who have received it for free...and while a lot are honest a lot are not BC they want the brand to keep sending them things. So my question to you is how long did it take to show results or did it show any results.? I'm about to try it out for the first time so I will list my results as I go!
Morenike K. il y a 4 ans
I saw a difference in my hair the same day. And you just reminded me I need to go purchase and add to my list of must haves