Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner

Fortifying conditioner for damage repair* in 1 use *With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

This is my favorite conditioner. my hair tends to be dry but this helps my hair more than anything else.
Start your review of Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This damage eraser Conditioner has plant keratin and Amla oil extract to help fortify your weak, broken hair. Bonus is that it smells delicious. A little goes a long way.
Hilde S.
Tomsk
Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner uploaded by Hilde S.
Great creamy consistency, very affordable and usually used . Helps rejuvenate dry skin and is effective in maintaining moisture
Chivonne B.
Acton, MA
Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner uploaded by Chivonne B.
I used to use this on my hair all of the time. I didn't quite understand what type of hair I had when I used it. I used it when my hair was relaxed and when I first started growing out my relaxer. It's supposed to help treat damaged hair (dry, split ends). I use it on my daughter's hair now as she's biracial and even though her hair isn't damaged like mine, it works through her hair much better. There's no harsh smell. I think Garnier makes pretty good products!
Madiha S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Really enjoy using this conditioner! Perfect for anyone who has rough or damaged hair from heat products. It makes my hair smooth and silky.
Talisa C.
Kingman, AZ
Love the way my hair smells and feels!! It's super soft and manageable!!! My hair is over processed and bleached on the ends so it's dry and brittle with this you wouldn't know I've destroyed my hair!
Maryna S.
Sweetwater
Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner uploaded by Maryna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just okay. This conditioner makes its job and smells pretty good. I just don’t see any results, so 4 star, not 5.
Nora F.
Cidra, PA
Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner uploaded by Nora F.
Me encanta este acondicionador. Es una vegana y es libre de Parabenos. Su olor es muy rico. Y los importante deja mi cabello hidratado y sedoso. Y su costo es económico.
Amy A.
Waltham, MA
Garnier Damage Eraser Conditioner uploaded by Amy A.
Purchased at: CVS
This conditioner is okay! It smells alright but it does feel a tad greasy to me. I try not to use a lot!
Prutha P.
Fairless Hls, PA
This product is a good shampoo but it didn't do much for damaged hair. The shampoo had a fairly nice scent and I would prefer is the packaging was a little easier to work with. This shampoo did help my dry scalp a bit, but did nothing to help my split ends.
Claudia H.
Parchment
I like this product but it’s not a, wow this is amazing, but it helps de tangle and has a nice smell I would say, it’s okay.