Garnier Daily Care Conditioner

Get an extra boost of strength and energy from Daily Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner.

I have been looking for a good conditioner. How is this one?
Does the shampoo work well with this?
Is this worth the buy?
Start your review of Garnier Daily Care Conditioner!
Product Highlights
I love this it is affordable and works great I would defiently reommend this product to anyone!in reviews
I love the scent of garnier fructis... Whatever the hair product it smells really good of it's garnier.in reviews
Affordable and leaves hair smelling fruity.in reviews
Kristen P.
Carol Stream, IL
Great for daily use. My hair is easier to tame when I use this product. I use this product daily.
Betty E.
Statesville, NC
When not using my color protection shampoo and conditioner this is my next favorite. This is second best. Smell real good, no build up keeps hair clean and shining. I use this once a week alternating. I will definitely buy again.
Delishiouz I.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
I love using Garnier products because of the amazing smell and how they help my hair. This product is no different, soft and smooth hair with a healthy shine.
Heather B.
Butler, IN
This has a really good clean smell to it. It leaves my hair not only soft but shinny..and manageable as well.
Mel R.
Hollywood, FL
Great scent - leaves your hair soft and it doesn't take long to work - Definitely something I would purchase again
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
I love all garnier products, they smell amazing and they leave your hair smelling incredible!
Tina L.
Albany, NY
Garnier Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Tina L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I must say Garnier Fructis Daily Care Conditioner made a happy person. Retail can vary in price. The condition that made to leave your hair in a feel good state of mind. Read as directed I have color treaded hair so read before use.
Dajana R.
Aurora, CO
I have extremely thick hair and it's hard for me to find a conditioner that completely rinses out cleanly and does not leave my hair oily. I love this conditioner, it smells great and it leaves my hair moisturized and textured! I recommend to anyone with thick hair who washes their hair daily and needs a go to.
Jaden P.
Corsicana, TX
I love this conditioner! My hair is naturally curly and so it is always a tangled mess! This conditioner is one of the few products that can help me manage my hair. And the price is great too! I would definitely recommend Garnier products, but mostly this conditioner!
Tami S.
Seminole, FL
Bought at Walmart not too pricey. Love hiw it makes my hair feel and smell. Wish it would Help give my hair more volume but it does last awhile