Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayGarnier
Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls

Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls

For Normal to Coarse Hair Butter Hydrating Leave-In Styler for up to 24HR frizz free curls with 98 percent naturally derived ingredients

What is the difference between this product [product:garnier-fructis-style-curl-treat-butter-hydrating-leave-in-styler-105-fl-oz] and Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract ? Could I use both as leave in conditioner?
[product:garnier-fructis-style-curl-treat-smoothie-defining-leave-in-styler-10.5-fl-oz] Is this a good product to use to refresh curls or should I just use it on wash day?
Garnier [product:garnier-fructis-curl-treat-butter-hydrating-leave-in-styler-to-shape-curls] Is it good for oily hair? Does it weigh does your hair? Also does it define your curls? Thanks!!!
Start your review of Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,899 reviews
Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Target
I got this and the smoothie and jelly recently and love them all!! The product junkie in me couldn’t say no lol for reference my natural curls are mainly 3b with a mix of 3a and 2 & 3c type curls and on the medium fine side with some coarseness...my hair gets dry fast and is prone to breakage.....This hair butter is thick so at first I was like watch it weigh my curls down but nope it didn’t!! I used this after I applied the Garnier Curl Nourish Butter Cream leave in followed up by the Garnier Curl Treat Jelly Shaping Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls for the application of This I start at my ends with a quarter sized amount and work my way up but avoid my roots. This lineup gave me nice super moisturized bouncey spiral curls that were not weighed down at all...I think this will be great to use in the colder months!! I also used this as a pre poo and it worked out amazing!!!!! This stuff smells so good too! Garnier did good with these new products!
Gisela M.
Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls. I love this! My son has curly hair that gets frizzy. I put this in while his hair is still damp and it makes his curls look beautiful and stops his hair from drying out! He loves it and I’m pretty sure he would ask me to buy it for him again.
Angel L.
Revere Crossing Ave
Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls uploaded by Angel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
For my extremely curly hair I use this product and some others to tame my wold curly hair and it works wonders for me so far, I cant complain.
Julieth K.
California
Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls uploaded by Julieth K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excelent product. I love it, now my hair is soft and with more shine. My hair loves this amazing product.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
The best im so in love with the smell of this product definitely great for kinky curls 😍
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
These are a bit pricey for the size but they’re pretty good product when you’re in need of shine to your hair and pampering I love that they have many scents for different types of hair
Rocio O.
West Park, FL
Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls uploaded by Rocio O.
It smells nice, leaves my hair soft but my hair still stays frizzy. I have bleached blonde hair and naturally curly so it’s hard to find products that manage my frizz. I also live in south Florida which the humidity level is 1000% daily.
Paulina G.
Mission, TX
Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls uploaded by Paulina G.
It does the job well in maintaining my wavy hair. The hair needs to be damp to apply product but if you apply too much the hair will have a weird texture to it almost as if sticky. You can apply more for a harder textured wave or less product for a softer wave. It does not smell like it’s products but that may have been because I got it shipped but overall it’s not a bad scent. I can count on this product to shape my hair well.
Vanessa B.
Victorville, CA
I absolutely love this product I received it in my voxbox and did a before and after my curls were so soft and defined but still held through out the day my wash & go lasted 5 days with this product its very reasonable and has a very light scent
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
I received this from Influenster in a voxbox and I was kind of skeptical about trying this product for my naturally coily hair but it gets the job done! I love that the product has avocado in it because that’s what’s been making my hair flourish
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paola M.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
What is the difference between this product Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls and Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract ? Could I use both as leave in conditioner?
Mônica D.
Natick, MA
il y a un an
Garnier Garnier Curl Treat Butter Hydrating Leave-in Styler to Shape Curls Is it good for oily hair? Does it weigh does your hair? Also does it define your curls? Thanks!!!
Kristen F. il y a un an
I wouldn't use this product. Its extremely thick and in reality doesn't work.
Jaelyn G.
Cerritos, CA
il y a 2 ans
Aitchais E. il y a 2 ans
Camille rose has great products for curly hair you should check that out 😌
Rachel W.
Berkley, MA
il y a 2 ans
Mika C. il y a 2 ans
i find that this product doesn’t really help with frizzy hair. if i’m honest, it makes even more frizzy & if one day you don’t use it your hair gets ~super~ dry.