Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel

Boosts wavy, permed or naturally curly hair.

Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel can I apply it with another moisturizer or I'll have better results if I apply it by itself?
Does this hairspray make your hair hard, or sticky?
Is this curly girl method approved?
Start your review of Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel!
Abbey S.
Greenville, SC
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Abbey S.
I have a love hate relationship with this. It works so great but it always leaves the white flakes in my hair like some other gels do. But man, does it do the job! It always does a good job and definitely has a strong hold, especially for the 2, so I can’t imagine how strong the others are.
Michelle W.
Jacksonville, FL
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Michelle W.
Works really well with my hair. I towel dry my hair and then spray this in my hair. It doesn't harden and it keeps the shape. I do use hairspray after I style my hair. It's a great product and its rather cheap.
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Cristina N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great for curly hair a little goes long ways I don’t like to use too much as it does make hair feel crispy when you apply a lot. It’s also a little sticky if you used your hands to brush through your hair when wet just to put that out there.
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Valarie S.
Really enjoy Garnier Fructis spray gel. The spray function makes it so easy to just spritz right in your hair before blow drying. I have enjoyed many of the Garnier Fructis hair line of products.
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
This stuff smells really good.  The hold isn't that great.  I have really curly, thick hair and need more hold than this offers.
Yvonne C.
I'm always in search of a product that does not leave my hair feeling like I'll grease up any fabric I'm wearing. This was close to that and it held my curls pretty well.
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY
Same as the mousse- works well with another product and in small doses. If you use too much, it’ll leave your hair feeling crunchy. I also recommend spraying It into your hands directly versus spraying your hair; the nozzle isn’t conducive to spraying large areas of hair and once and the product gets all clumped in small spaces.
karina K.
Los Angeles, CA
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by karina K.
I love thos for my hair i use it everyday because its really frixxy and i love how it feels on my hair! i cant live withiut this product!!!
Shannon M.
Ocean Beach, NY
This is my most favorite spray gel ever! I have been using this for 5 or 6 years along with the Garnier Fructis anti-humidity aerosol so tame my crazy curls. It has been working for a very long time! I love this stuff.
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this product. It smells Devine but it left my hair hard and shiny (looked oily). If I did not wash my hair the next day my hair would have flaky/dry residue. Damping it helped but I did not like that my curls did not bounce! Strong hold does work! I still use it for fly always when my hair is up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maíra M.
Riva, MD
il y a 5 mois
Alexandra M. il y a 5 mois
I would use it like a texturing spray, so still can add some hair oil before
member-33ab0
il y a un an
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product How well does this work on thick course hair?