Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel

Boosts wavy, permed or naturally curly hair.

Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel can I apply it with another moisturizer or I'll have better results if I apply it by itself?
Does this hairspray make your hair hard, or sticky?
Is this curly girl method approved?
Start your review of Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel!
Joann W.
Morgantown, WV
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Joann W.
I will admit I was very worried to try this .last time I used a Garnier shampoo and conditioner my head broke out and I was scratching like a dog with fleas .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,however this hasn't happened with this .I love the way its holding my curls I will buy it Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel
Abbey S.
Greenville, SC
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Abbey S.
I have a love hate relationship with this. It works so great but it always leaves the white flakes in my hair like some other gels do. But man, does it do the job! It always does a good job and definitely has a strong hold, especially for the 2, so I can’t imagine how strong the others are.
Stephanie P.
Phenix City, AL
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Stephanie P.
Even as a licensed cosmetologist and having access to all the products, this is OG best of best for mixed girl hair in a hurry. It works on my boys’ wavy hair and Keeps my curls refreshed and never crunchy!! ❤️
Michelle  W.
Jacksonville, FL
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Michelle  W.
Works really well with my hair. I towel dry my hair and then spray this in my hair. It doesn't harden and it keeps the shape. I do use hairspray after I style my hair. It's a great product and its rather cheap.
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Cristina N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great for curly hair a little goes long ways I don’t like to use too much as it does make hair feel crispy when you apply a lot. It’s also a little sticky if you used your hands to brush through your hair when wet just to put that out there.
Chelsea  J.
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Chelsea  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this defining spray gel. I purchased this from Walmart because I needed a last minute product to help maintain my curls while on vacation! This product gives your curls a strong hold and it’s the true definition of curl shape. Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel #curls #naturalhair #beauty #hair #style #products
Kandi K.
Kronenwetter, WI
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Kandi K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this spray gel! The product works awesome for adding a little extra waves to your hair or extra hold if you decide to curl it. It will not stiffen your hair or give it "the wet look". The smell is amazing. I am a repeat buyer of this spray gel and highly recommend it.
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Valarie S.
Really enjoy Garnier Fructis spray gel. The spray function makes it so easy to just spritz right in your hair before blow drying. I have enjoyed many of the Garnier Fructis hair line of products.
Ailyn M.
Valrico, FL
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Ailyn M.
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Ailyn M.
Ame este producto, es la primera vez que rice mi pelo ya que no me gusta como se ve rizo; pero use este producto en combinación con otros y el resultado es increíble. Simplemente ame como se definieron mis rizos
Kate D.
Garnier Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel uploaded by Kate D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing ! Gets my 2yo’s curls popping! Smells good and super easy to apply. And the bottles lasts forever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maíra M.
Riva, MD
il y a un an
Alexandra M. il y a un an
I would use it like a texturing spray, so still can add some hair oil before
member-33ab0
il y a 2 ans
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product How well does this work on thick course hair?