BeautyHair Styling ProductsGarnier
Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel

Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel

Defined, bouncy, crunch-free curls

Does this gel make your hair stiff and crunchy for thin hair?
Does it leave white residue after Scrunching out the crunch, does it keep your curls for days?
Does this give a good hold? Does it leave a cast?
Start your review of Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel!
Product Highlights
I have curly hair that tends to frizz and in order to keep the frizz at bay and use my hair dryer, i had to use quite a bit of product...way more than recommended and way more than I use with my other brand.in reviews
This stuff really weighted down my hair to the point my hair didn't really curl And i have naturally curly hair.in reviews
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel uploaded by Crystal Z.
Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: Target
First time purchasing this an I was amazed,my daughter has frizzy puffy hair and I’ve been trying to find something that can tamed her hair & this did the job!🙌🏻 It smells so good and had Shea Butter it’s for curls and I would recommend this to anyone with curly frizzy hair this does the job. I’m very pleased with my purchase,not expensive at all affordable and great big portion squeeze bottle. 👍🏻 such great product I would of rate it a 10 😆 👍🏻
ana A.
Appleton, WI
Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel uploaded by ana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel I use this product on my daughter’s hair and I love it so much. She got pretty curly hair and I haven’t found a better product than this to define her curls! It has a very mild scent which I don’t mind but it is a little bit sticky.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: CVS
I thought this conditioning curl gel gave a really cute beachy look to my hair. Its so easy to use and makes my hair feel soft and scrunchy at the same time. I like this product on days that I just want to style and go. This is one of my go to curling gels. It really keeps the frizz away and creates bounce. I like the smell as well. It makes my hair smell super clean and I get compliments on how good I smell. The only downfall is that it does get your hands pretty sticky but thats nothing soap and water won't fix. I love the results this gives me for those easy hair days.
Kayla C.
Cecilia, Kentucky
Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel uploaded by Kayla C.
This product tends to weigh down my curls. I also don’t like how fast this gel dries. However, it is long-lasting and smells amazing. This product is great to use if you’re on the go, or looking for a product to hold your curls.
Brooke B.
This the main thing I use in my hair it makes my hair look really curly by enhancing my curls. I use a lot
Veronica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for a while already I really like this product make my hair super curly do not feel crunchy and my hair look wet I really like this product
Laura R.
West Aster Ct, FL
Garnier Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel uploaded by Laura R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great gel and especially here in Flroida where it is humid it holds amazingly well. I also like that it has shea butter so it ill not dry out your hair.
Eugenia V.
Rhode Island
I use this everytime i wash my hair and really work for me because let my hair really soft and with a good smell.
Ledi S.
Hartford
I can recommend this to any other people I wouldn’t recommend putting a lot in your hair because it makes your hair hard but if you put a little in
Beauty N.
Phoenix, AZ
It's holds your hair down and its styles your hair and neatly that it holds your hair in place how ever you want it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...