Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse

Get weightless control and definition. Tame frizz and flyaways.

Which foam to curl my hair do you recommend?Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse Do you use mousse in conjunction with styling gel?
What is the best product to lock in curls ?
Start your review of Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse!
Product Highlights
i love this product it gives me naral curly hair even tho my hair is very frizzy.. i always have this product in my hair product drawerin reviews
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Amy S.
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: CVS
This mousse is just ok to me. Comes out of can just like any other, light and fluffy. Made my hair pretty crunchy as it air dried. Used a light setting on blow dryer to soften the curls up as I scrunched. Did not give much hold and still had frizz. Decent for the inexpensive price though.
Melissa B.
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this stuff. It’s nice and fluffy like any mousse when it comes out, but it doesn’t make my hair and hands sticky like some. It definitely has some curl defining qualities and it smells great!
Brittney H.
Garland, TX
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Brittney H.
I liked this product. It enhanced my curls and controlled my frizzies. I use it on my daughter’s hair as well. It is reasonably priced and works well on wet hair. I would recommend this product.
Jessica W.
New Tazewell, TN
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: CVS
Didnt make my hair feel crunchy. Helped tame frizz very well. Paired it with the styling gel. I have been using the product while just air drying and I like it. Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse
Julia S.
N Kingstown, RI
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Julia S.
Purchased at: Target
Lightweight and cost effective product. But, I have moderately wavy hair and didn’t feel like it improved the volume or curl I was of my hair much at all
Aleksandra P.
I have very thick, long, wavy hair that takes FOREVER to dry and gets pretty frizzy. I bought this mousse on a whim not really knowing much about it- it cost $3 so why not? I washed my hair and then kept it in a towel for like 10 minutes. Then I flipped my hair upside down and applied a golf-ball sized amount of mousse- scrunching it in with some beach spray. It took about 2 hours to dry.
I had such pretty, defined, bouncy waves! It really brought out my natural curls. A little frizz, but I got great volume (not poofy!) and it smells good! Kinda citrus-y.
Just a warning- do NOT touch your hair though while drying otherwise it WILL look poofy and frizzy.
Overall I probably will repurchase!
Overall I probably will repurchase!
Manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Manibel S.
Purchased at: Amazon
First time trying out this Curl construct Creation Mousse and it’s actually not bad. I have a wavy hair but not too curly. I used it on my dumped hair and I actually use curling iron to curl it and it turned out fine! I love the scent of shea butter! Made my hair smooth, curly and bouncy!
Samantha K.
Minneapolis , MN
I thought this product was just ok. It left my hair feeling sticky and crunchy. I have brown, curly, color treated hair. The overall scent is nice and not overbearing.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kassandra C.
Sebastian, TX
My hair is naturally curly but I use this mousse to help give my curls more volume. It smells great and it's been working great on my hair
Chely C.
Phoenix, AZ
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse uploaded by Chely C.
I have pretty wavy hair and this mousse holds in my waves very good.highly recommend also smells great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katherine M.
Jessica W.
New Tazewell, TN
il y a un an
Nesha M. il y a un an
I actually use the mousse and the curl scrunch gel
Elena L.
Almagro
zoraida R.
Paterson, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Jennifer V. il y a un an
very good I liked it a lot
Veronica M.
il y a 2 ans
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse hydrates hair, leaves it soft, excellent scent and helps hair stay in place and prevents frizzhydrates hair, leaves it soft, excellent scent and helps hair stay in place and prevents frizz?
Denise S.
Sunrise, FL
il y a 2 ans
Garnier Curl Construct Creation Mousse ? Does this product leave hair frizzy?
brittney A. il y a 2 ans