Garnier

Garnier Cornflower Micellar...
4 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This micellar water is exquisite. Efficient and delicate in eliminating the day's filth. This is what I use with facial pads. A small amount goes a long way, and the scent is just wonderful.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
La nuova Acqua Micellare al Fiordaliso, formulata con Acqua di Orzo Bio e Glicerina Botanica. Rimuove delicatamente il trucco e non lascia residui sulla pelle. Fragranza 100% di origine naturale. Adatta per pelli sensibili, occhi sensibili e portatori di lenti a contatto come me. Adatta a tutti i tipi di pelle, anche quelli sensibili
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I loved using this product it has a nice scent it also cleanses my skin and removes makeup. I like the price and the quantity.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
The Garnier Bio line is characterized by strong fragrances. I'm not a fan of fragranced products, but I wanted to try the product because it has a lot of certificates, a recycled bottle, and a large capacity, in a nice bottle. The product is quite effective, although I have to wash things slower to get everything collected. I use a little more swabs than usual. The downside to the difficulty of washing off the mascara, and I mainly use the regular standard black. I won't buy it again. While the price, measurable performance, and good bottle for the environment are tempting, but I want something less fragrant and more efficient.