BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract

Garnier Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract

Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract helps you get soft, smooth hair with color vibrancy.

Thoughts on this hair mask? Need a conditioning treatment that doesn’t leave my hair feeling overly thick and heavy!!
What products do you suggest for natural hair, especially when it comes to moisturizing and defining curls?
Is this good for curly/wavy? My hair’s a bit dry so I need a mask to help style but also hydrate
Start your review of Garnier Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract!
Zaima M.
Garnier Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract uploaded by Zaima M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encantan las mascarillas para el cabello y esta es una buena y económica opción, huele muy rico y solo lo aplicas por un minuto.
Natalia C.
Riverside, CT
Garnier Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract uploaded by Natalia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is the best hair mask I have tried, it leaves hair very soft and shiny and also has a spectacular fruit smell. Without a doubt, a highly recommended product, especially if you have dry hair, either from the sea, chemical treatments or the use of an iron or dryer on your hair.
Maria  O.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me deja el cabello mas suave manejable con brillo tiene un aroma muy rico y protegue el tinte de cabello que no se vaya tan rapido.
Mariaaaspamsss_ G.
Fuquay-Varina
This is like my 5th time trying this hair mask I have rebought it so much I love it I even leave some in after my shower to just help when I de tangle it
Hannah A.
Hanover, MA
This product definitely kept my dyed blonde bright and well-toned while I was growing it out and doing no color upkeep. It is super easy to use, a great texture, and gets the job done in only one minute. Good, fresh smell that is not overwhelming. However, it does not provide the deep conditioning you'd hope for from a hair mask.
Marissa F.
Toledo, OH
Garnier Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract uploaded by Marissa F.
I received this as part of a vox box for a fair review, I have had it for some time and wanted to give it a fair chance. My initial thought is that this smells absolutely great and it is clear on the packaging that it is vegan. The first way I tried it was a mask, after shampooing I put it on my hair and left it a minute before rinsing. It immediately felt soft and silky after that. After getting out of the shower, I noticed it took a bit longer to dry my hair then normal. I usually towel dry it 40% and then I blow dry it 60%. I didn’t get a chance to finish blow drying because it took so long, and let it finish air drying. The morning after; my hair was soft, but quite poofy compared to normal. I ended up having to use product I don’t normally use to tame it and style it to make up for the shape. The second way I used it was standard conditioner. I applied a small amount and rinsed out. This way didn’t cause my hair to have any issues drying it and it was not quite as poofy. Overall, no real difference. The last way is leave in conditioner. I tend to have greasier scalp and dryer ends from coloring it for years, but I never use any leave in conditioner products. Using the product after I showered with my normal shampoo/conditioner, I applied this to my hair slightly damp and let it air dry about 60% before blow drying. This resulted in my hair feeling extremely heavy and I had to wash it again that night. This product was nothing that impressed me or really made me want to change my current hair routine, but I did not absolutely hate it.
Nomi I.
Arlington, VA
At first, I was a bit skeptical of the product since I don't typically use the brand as much as I do others. However, I can definitely say that this mask blew me away. It's your typical hair mask in terms of product formula but it smells amazing and works so well with colored hair. I've bleached and dyed my hair blonde so you can imagine how dry my ends become. I used this twice and already can vouch for bouncier, my vibrant curls!
Brittney O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this hair mask a lot, but the only downside is it made my hair look oily after one day. I tried the product again, but only applied the product on my ends and avoided my roots and my hair looked SO much better! If you have fine thin hair like I do, I recommend to only apply in your ends because the mask may weigh down your hair. All in all, my hair felt soft, looked smooth, and like I just stepped out of the salon.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
Smells great but didn’t notice a difference in my hair really. Maybe felt a little softer but nothing else.
Emily T.
Nashville, TN
Product smells amazing!!! I can continue smelling the product throughout the day. I do not like the screw off lid. I find it bad to use in the shower. I would have thought the mask would have been a thicker but it had more of a plain conditioner texture.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iris T.
Union City, NJ
il y a 4 ans
Casey M. il y a 3 ans
It’s pretty good , the price isn’t bad either . I really like Aussie deep conditioner!