Garnier Color Styler Intense Wash-Out Haircolor - Red Temptation uploaded by Nikki A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier color styler intense wash-out haircolor - red temptation see more...

Amanda A.
The color was great, but everything else was horrible. it chips off, its basically just paint, it gets everywhere, it gives you a headache for weeks. get it done professionally or get a real hair dye, not this garbage. i could get the same effect from dipping my hair in a paint can.
Briana🖤 A.
I love this color especially the red Bc it shows up much better ok darker hair colors and the blue does as well the price I've always seen it at is about 5 bucks which isn't much the only real problem is when it dries up and your trying to brush your hair but other then that's it's amazing
Lori T.
Garnier intense wash out color is a fun temporary color that washes out in 3-4 shampoos. Great if you need a temporary change. Around $10 a box. It says no damage. So far I haven't noticed any. Of course depends on your hair color as to what color your hair will turn out. Can get on amazon.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I used to dye my hair red ALLLLL the time but this is my favorite brand to use whenever I dye my hair because it makes it look so nice and red and the color is absolutely vibrant. it really shows through and my friends always compliment my hair whenever I go out
member-1ced1
This product is awesome! Would definitely recommend toothers. It was very effective,my hair did not feel dry or brittle after. It smelled great and lasted longer than I expected! I have thin, medium length hair and was definitely satisfied with the results.
Sara B.
Lakeland
This product is really good like I'd definitely buy this product again. It's so easy to use and it is expected . It comes out very well and the color is so beautiful. I would recommend this product to everybody expecially people who love there hair
member-9d733
Bought for my daughter to try out due to her wantimg to express herself. The color was beautiful and she loved it. It washed out fine like it was suppose to and she had the satisfaction of being independent and trying something new
aly h.
I have ALWAYS got this hair dye. I seriously have never tried anything else after. I use the one that has the avacado in it, so it smooths out my hair rather than making it dray and frayed. It stays in for a long time too. I recommend this to everyone when they're looking for what hair dye to choose.
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
It was super hard to brush out. I bought this for my daughters hair and it was kind of a nightmare to brush. But once you got past that it did leave a decent color deposit behind. Washing it was a pain too, it then made a tangled mess that was hard to brush again.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
This is great for small streaks of color. I haven't had any trouble with tangling in my fine, easily tangled hair. It lasts for about 5 days (3 shampoos). The one time it got on the collar of a shirt, it washed out with no problem. Picture to show the size of the streaks I do. I'll put 6-8 in the under layers of my hair.
sarah m.
Fallon, NV
How long does this product last?