Garnier Color Styler Intense Wash-Out Colour
Intense Wash-Out Color
New, commitment-free temporary hair color:
- Ultra-easy application for any style.
- Zero damage.
- Use on dry hair, no rinsing.
- Washes out in 2-3 shampoos*.
Depending on your current hair color, results will be different.
Is it right for me?
Color Styler can be used on all hair colors, types and textures. It also works on chemically treated and colored hair. The color result and length of time that it lasts may vary depending on your current hair color and condition.
How is it different?
Color Styler is Intense Wash-Out Color with Revolutionary Color Coat Technology. The clay-based pigmented formula creates a thin color-coat on the surface of hair without damaging it. When dry, color does not rub off or stain clothes.
1. Protect - Put on gloves provided in the pack.
2. Shake - Shake the bottle vigorously with the cap on for 10 seconds.
3. Squeeze - Squeeze a few drops of the product directly onto the tips of your gloved fingers.
4. Rub - Spread the product between your fingers by rubbing them together.
5. Apply - Select a small section of hair and slide your gloved fingers over it. Reapply color and repeat for each section you want to color.
6. Brush - Let the product dry thoroughly, then brush hair to set product.
Top Questions See all 90 Q&A
Have tried the red, blue, and bronze. Did not know they had a pink and purple now 😍😍 going to find that tomorrow. Love these. They r great for just a quick color change and don't last forever. They can be used on kids as well
In an effort to both soothe my grief & honor His Royal Badness, I turned to this purple Garnier paint-in color. Initially I was worried about the rough texture other reviewers had mentioned as well as the color being invisible over my reddish/brown hair...but I'm happy to report that both concerns were needless!
Not only was the purple visible, it was VIBRANT...for days!! And because I took a few extra steps to mitigate any potential for a rough or frizzy end-result (applied leave-in conditioner to the colored strands before AND after applying dye, then used a blow dryer to dry said strands vs letting them air dry, followed by a flat iron as per my usual routine; applied my usual finishing products)...end result: smooth & sexy...just like my beloved Prince! REST IN PAISLEY <3
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos