BY GARNIER #7 in Temporary Hair Color

Intense Wash-Out Color

New, commitment-free temporary hair color:

• Ultra-easy application for any style.
  • Zero damage.
  • Use on dry hair, no rinsing.
  • Washes out in 2-3 shampoos*.

Depending on your current hair color, results will be different.

Is it right for me?
Color Styler can be used on all hair colors, types and textures. It also works on chemically treated and colored hair. The color result and length of time that it lasts may vary depending on your current hair color and condition.

How is it different?
Color Styler is Intense Wash-Out Color with Revolutionary Color Coat Technology. The clay-based pigmented formula creates a thin color-coat on the surface of hair without damaging it. When dry, color does not rub off or stain clothes.

Usage:
1. Protect - Put on gloves provided in the pack.
2. Shake - Shake the bottle vigorously with the cap on for 10 seconds.
3. Squeeze - Squeeze a few drops of the product directly onto the tips of your gloved fingers.
4. Rub - Spread the product between your fingers by rubbing them together.
5. Apply - Select a small section of hair and slide your gloved fingers over it. Reapply color and repeat for each section you want to color.
6. Brush - Let the product dry thoroughly, then brush hair to set product.

Buy on Amazon
Melanie W.
I bought this product for $3.99 at Ross (as it has been discontinued) on a whim. I hadn't heard of it before but I love trying fun colors in my hair, and although I've done more permanent colors before, I wanted something more temporary. I got home and started looking at reviews and videos for this product and I became hesitant because of all the negative reviews saying it knotted and made hair fall out, and felt dry and damaged. I saw a few positive reviews and just decided to try a small test patch in case it didn't turn out, and I could just trim it off. I followed the directions according to the package precisely. I deposited a very small amount of product onto my gloved fingers and rubbed them together, then rolled and smoothed the color onto my hair. I noticed that, like many other reviews have stated, that my hair felt dry and stiff. But that is to be expected, as you are supposed to let the color dry, and then brush it out. It seemed to dry very quickly, especially on my hair that sometimes takes a full day to dry. I took the dryness as the sign that it was ready to be brushed. This is the part I was nervous about, but I was pleasantly surprised when my hair brushed out just fine and didn't feel any different than normal. So I decided to continue on with my original intention of "dip-dyeing" my ends. I finished the application exactly as I had with my test patch, and separated my hair into sections to make brushing through the product later easier. Again I noticed it dried very quickly, but to be sure prior to brushing, I used a blow dryer on low to ensure it was dry. I then went ahead and brushed it starting at the very end and working up. I was, again, very happy with how easily it brushed out, tangle and pain free. The color was very vivid and intense on my blonde hair. Despite being very happy with the color pay off, I had to immediately wash my hair because it's curly, and those who also have curly hair know what happens after it's brushed (poofy). So I hoped that all my work wouldn't wash out. It did appear that it washed mostly out but what was left was a lot more pastel rather than neon, and possibly some spots gone completely. **Update** The following morning after washing my hair the color has faded to a very beautiful rosey shade. I'm absolutely love the results and look forward to trying it again. I didn't experience any of the complaints I've read in previous reviews, such as dryness, tangling, hair loss, or the feeling of added texture (hairspray coated feeling). Feels just like normal, just with a fun color. Definitely recommend!
Aliyah O.
This product didn't really work that well for me. I have dark brown hair and it's really hard to find something that shows up on my type of hair, the color did not show up at all and it definitely didn't work for me. It is very very liquidy and can turn into a huge mess if you don't have the right set up and materials to do it. The color stained on my clothes and on my white bathroom counter. Even though this product didn't work for me if you have a lighter hair color and you want to add a pop of color you can definitely get it working for you, just make sure to be prepared just in case it does get a little messy.
Beth An Mike M.
Garnier wash our hair color is amazing! Super easy to apply and even easier to wash out!. It lasts all day long an looks so natural when applied correctly. Don't waste money going to a salon when you can try or test out the color yourself temporarily with Garnier wash out color!
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
ThOs is perfect for anyone who cannot commit to bright colors. It does wash out so it's not permanent but the vibrancy of the color is so perfect. Safe for young children since it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals as permanent colors
Sara B.
Lakeland
This product is really good like I'd definitely buy this product again. It's so easy to use and it is expected . It comes out very well and the color is so beautiful. I would recommend this product to everybody expecially people who love there hair
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Garnier Color Styler Intense Wash-Out ColourGarnier Color Styler Intense Wash-Out ColourGarnier Color Styler Intense Wash-Out ColourGarnier Color Styler Intense Wash-Out Colour
Have tried the red, blue, and bronze. Did not know they had a pink and purple now 😍😍 going to find that tomorrow. Love these. They r great for just a quick color change and don't last forever. They can be used on kids as well
Brandy C.
After Feria stopped making my color I switched to Garnier... I am so happy I switched! It applies easily, the directions are very easy to follow and the smell is 100% better then most hair dies! I can't believe how soft my hair feels when I'm done either! I love it! The color is vibrant and long lasting, it was a about 6 months before I noticed a significant enough fade to warrant more then just a root touch up.
Coraima P.
I love the convenience of the product, and that you can reuse the color, instead of having to throw away any that you don't use (at least for my needs). I only wanted to add a little pop of color/highlights so it's perfect for that. BUT, like the other users it does make the hair hard which makes me wonder what if any damage is being done to my hair. I have locs so brushing is not an option, and I thought that by not being able to fully brush it, that maybe that's why it's hard. But after reading other reviews, I know now that is not the case. I might be afraid to brush it if it were loose for fear of it breaking off. I added the color on Sunday morning, it is now Tuesday midday. The hair has softened, but not like my natural uncolored hair. I'll probably try the product again because I do like being able to have the color w/o having to bleach my hair first. Curious to see how long the color actually lasts.
Jillian S.
Milford
I was really nervous but I decided to go for it and loved it. Make sure you use a bush and evenly distribute. I love it and I'm not a dare devil at all! It looks really nice with my blonde hair. Would try again if summer was longer. Love it in the sun light.
Joy J.
I had wanted to add some fun color to my hair for a while, but was finally spurred to action on April 21, 2016...one of the saddest days of my life AKA the day we lost Prince *sniffle sniffle tear*

In an effort to both soothe my grief & honor His Royal Badness, I turned to this purple Garnier paint-in color. Initially I was worried about the rough texture other reviewers had mentioned as well as the color being invisible over my reddish/brown hair...but I'm happy to report that both concerns were needless!

Not only was the purple visible, it was VIBRANT...for days!! And because I took a few extra steps to mitigate any potential for a rough or frizzy end-result (applied leave-in conditioner to the colored strands before AND after applying dye, then used a blow dryer to dry said strands vs letting them air dry, followed by a flat iron as per my usual routine; applied my usual finishing products)...end result: smooth & sexy...just like my beloved Prince! REST IN PAISLEY <3
Sanchez D.
I was wondering if this works on dark hair? and if so what is the best way to use it
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this give you a natural look of color?
Haley L.
Ogden, UT
Does this wash out completely? I have dark blonde hair and I want it to wash out COMPLETELY, not leave weird tints or shades in my hair?
Nicole S.
How long does this last in color treated hair?
Jesenia M.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a temporary hair dye to switch up my look. However I have really dark brown hair and am skeptical about the color actually showing. Has anyone with dark, unbleached hair used this product? What shade did it turn out?