Garnier Color Shield Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo for up to 8 weeks color vibrancy* *With shampoo and conditioner

[product:garnier-fructis-color-shield-shampoo-53] ?I really like this shampoo for colored hair, it does not irritate the hair, how much do you like it?
Is this shampoo also free of silicons? It says it’s paraben free, but doesn’t specify otherwise.
Has anyone experienced that this product made their hair get greasier than usual when they use it?
Start your review of Garnier Color Shield Shampoo!
Product Highlights
although this one didn't keep my color treated hair as vibrant as higher end products, this one was nice to use on budget!in reviews
It smells amazing but my mom found that it really didn't do anything for her hair other than making her hair smell pretty.in reviews
This shampoo doesnt make the colour last, have coloured hair and it didn't work, it did make my hair soft and smell nice though.in reviews
This works really well and makes my hair smooth and silky it smells great and goes great with the rest of the Garnier Color Shield line. in reviews
I love this shampoo it smells so good and it works great on color treated hair.in reviews
Gabby D.
Columbus, IN
Garnier Color Shield Shampoo uploaded by Gabby D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a red color of hair i have a diferents brands of shampoo because i like to try and see how changes my hair but rhis shampoo smells so good and my hair looks very soft and shine so im very happy with rhis shampoo also i like all the garnier products
Harriet W.
Alexandria, VA
I love me some garnier but has anyone notice they all smell the same? It has a nice smell but they all smell the same. It washes junk out of my hair really nicely but it doesn't help stop my hair from breaking. Use to watch their commercial as a little girl and said this will be the product I will get to make my hair stronger and help it to grow. Lol. A girl can dream
Riki A.
Enid, OK
I loved the way it felt in my hair but my hair color faded at the same pace as usual, though I normally use a hair stain and not a hair dye.
Naomi L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Im not sure if this works for me, but the smell is okay. It’s good for people with a regular scalp.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Garnier Color Shield Shampoo uploaded by Alysia R.
I use mine with the corresponding conditioner. I love the smell of all Garnier products. I love that they keep there prices very affordable. There is a huge variety of products from this brand. I have used them for over a decade now and still very satisfied. This cleans my hair gently and does not strip it or leave it dry. It smells fresh and clean and is great on my color treated hair.
Melinda D.
Wellington, FL
I like using the Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo for the first few weeks after I color my hair. It seems to really make a difference in how long my color stays the most vibrant. The scent is also pleasing and does not bother my allergies. I have been a fan of Garnier products for many years and this product does not disappoint.
Lauryn T.
Spring Hill, FL
Really did great with my color. The price point is obviously great, and you can find it literally anywhere. I don't really use it anymore though because I didn't like the way my hair started to feel after a few months..
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Verified Purchase Mostly I use henna to make my hair red, and that stuff isn't coming out even if I shampooed with hydrochloric acid, so I don't normally worry about color loss. However, henna takes time, and sometimes I use a commercial chemical dye on my roots until my next henna night. Often the color on my roots would fade in a shampoo or two. This shampoo cleans my hair without stripping the color, or drying my hair. Of course, my hair is very, very healthy...I eat right, take a variety of supplements, never use a blow dryer, and shampoo once a week, if that...most days I use dilute conditioner to wash my hair. I have hair to my hips, and I plan to grow it to my knees, so I am not your usual hair product consumer; so YMMV with this shampoo.
Sara N.
Springfield , MA
I consistently dye my hair and with this product it usually keeps my color long lasting and it doesn't dry it out.
Nicole F.
Franklin, NH
Love this! Clean hair and smells great :) I also enjoy the conditioner and I use it to shave with as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Кристи К.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Garnier Color Shield Shampoo ?I really like this shampoo for colored hair, it does not irritate the hair, how much do you like it?
Hara K. il y a 6 mois
I think it is a very good product but not for my hair type. For some reason it makes my hair feels dry