BY GARNIER #33 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: 8.10 - Head in the Clouds

Rich, long lasting hair color cream with multi-dimensional pigments for sensational color

Color Sensation is a rich hair color cream with multi-dimensional pigments for sensational color and silky shine and 100% gray coverage. The no mess, non-drip cream formula is easy to apply. Plus, in every hair coloring kit, you'll find an easy-to-use precision application brush, perfect for those hard to reach areas or to ensure clean application around your hairline.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Cetearyl Alcohol Ethanolamine Ammonium Hydroxide Steareth-20 Steareth-2 Polyquaternium-6 Sodium Metabisulfite Parfum / Fragrance Erythorbic Acid Edta Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil N,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine Sulfate 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol Tocopherol Fil Code D213562/1

Usage: Applying Color Sensation: Full Head or Root Touch Up

Color Sensation is a rich, non drip creme formula with a precision haircoloring brush included for comfortable application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

FULL HEAD APPLICATION
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant into developer bottle.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips. Use brush for more precision.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

ROOT TOUCH UP APPLICATION
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant into developer bottle.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, using the brush for more precision.
6) Leave formula on for 20 minutes or 35 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
7) Spread the remaning mixture through your ends and leave on for an additional 5 minutes.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.

• Does anyone know what stores this is available in?4 Answers
Jessica N.
Maumee, OH
Garnier Color Sensation 6.17 - Out of the Blue
So i just got done with my hair. (IE. dying, washing, drying, straightening.)

I have to admit im kind of out there with my hair color choices. I like to be different. Not to stand out from the rest, just because it allows my personality to shine while making me happy to be me.

I have tried every color from bleach blonde to bright purple and im always up for new styles and different outside of the box ideas.

I have short hair but its fairly thick and i wish i would have had two bottles to be able to thoroughly get my roots but i love the new shade of my hair! It has a beautiful blue tint and my ends are more of a lighter blue.

I have to admit through, i was not a fan of the conditioner that was provided by Garnier with the box of dye. It left my hair a little rough and normally my hair is really soft after i use after dye conditioner.

All in all i WILL absolutely try this shade again as well as explore other colors.

I would like to thank Influenster for my new VoxBox and the opportunity to try new products and review using my personal opinion.

#VoxBox #Influenster #Garnier #ColorSensation #OutOfTheBlue
Kelley R.
Warren, MI
I got the Head in The Clouds free from influenster. I can't remember if I ordered this one or not because I'm a dark brunette. But I figured I would try it out anyway without bleaching my hair. Now my hair is previously already treated with a another type of hair dye. But my roots coming in where all my natural hair. So I put it all in my hair, I waited your normal amount of time. I wasn't really expecting much from this hair dye. So I rinsed it out, and it did do a little something. It toned down the redness of my previous hair dye, and kind of put a frosted tint to it. There were signs of blue in the more lighter areas near my tips. My natural roots where stripped and turned orangish blonde. The dulled out frosty look didnt last long. But obviously this was for a blonder head of hair, but that's not why it's getting one star. It made my hair feel like straw, and I started noticing a lot of split ends. And I'm assuming because the effects to my hair didn't last long that the product itself wouldn't have lasted long anyway. I would probably just stick to Manic Panic or some other type of pre-mixed hair dye.
Carrie K.
Olmsted Twp, OH
We just got this box free from #influenster #voxbox and it is AMAZING!  We decided to use layered into a rose gold shade on my daughter.  Although we usually stay away from traditional "box" color we were quite impressed!  The color took quickly, and consistently and it smelled like blueberry! The package came with everything we needed including a bottle application or an extra brush.  We decided to brush the product on and the consistency is not like anything I've used in the past, this applies like conditioner!  The process was quick, and her color is still the same a week later.  I am excited to try out some of the other colors in this line and will definitely use this again!
Tiffany M.
Gilbert, AZ
My hair was bleached white and came out MUCH darker than the box indicated. Had to wear a hat for work even. The good thing though is that after a bath all submerged portions lightened to what's on the box. It dried my hair out quite a bit, and their conditioner didn't help, but it didn't seem to do a whole lot of actual damage. Now that I've faded out all but the roots I actually quite like the color. I received this product for free in exchange for my opinion.
Jacqueline D.
Clarksville, TN
First and foremost I must say that I have not yet actually used this product. I have been dying my hair vibrant, fun, and bold colors for many.. many years - though I think this color looks absolutely stunning, it will require me to bleach my hair and that is something I am not ready to do. About 3 months ago I had a bad reaction to a box dye (different brand) and it has been causing my hair to fall out horrendously. My hair is finally in the healing stages. As soon as my hair is healthy enough I will be testing this specific brand and color! I love that more brands are branching into the pastels and vibrant colors, making them affordable and easier to obtain.
Ashley G.
pearl, MS
shade: HEAD IN THE CLOUDS. the application was pretty easy and not really messy. your standard box dye application process. The initial color was beautiful. I loved it and I got sooooo many compliments. here is the downfall. I washed my hair once and it has faded so bad that my hair is like 4 different colors. the blonde is very obvious. especially on the ends. there is very little left of the original vibrant blue grey shade. its now kind of grayish greenish pale blue. really unflattering. I understand that this is a cheap OTC do it yourself product but it should last longer than 1 wash. which was 5 days after the initial application. and it faded horribly.
Laura M.
Holmes, NY
I just received my first #VoxBox of #Garnier 8.10 Head in the Clouds hair dye from #Influenster! I had a medium brown color in my hair to begin so I needed to pre-lighten with bleach. I ended up doing some subtle highlights instead of my whole head and it looks awesome! The product itself was very easy to apply and came with everything I needed. I ended up not using the brush provided and just did a balayage technique with my fingers. The smell was not overwhelming which I appreciated considering my husband can't stand when I die my hair with strong smelling products ;)
The dye also washed out fairly easy. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the conditioner provided made my hair feel worse. I ended up using a 3 min hair repair mask in the shower and it did the trick and did not cause a lot of color to wash out. All in all, I would recommend this dye. I am really loving the fun color! I received this complimentary product in exchange for my honest review. @influenster Garnier Color Sensation Rich Long-Lasting Color Cream
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I loved this color!! Itheld true and never dulled the entire time I had it. Since my hair is already blonde, I didn't need to bleach or lighten it and it showed up just like on the box! It smelled great and the directions were simple, its also easier to remove unlike other fashion colors that are a different type of dye...I didn't end up with that green tinge like I have with other brands of fashion blue. If you are daring and up for it...Id say go for it!! I received this free from Influenster!
Katie M.
Thompson Falls, MT
I would recommend this product for naturally light hair. As a natural brunette with bleached and colored hair, I had to strip some layers prior. YOU MUST WAIT THE 14 DAYS AFTER BLEACHING! I didn't and there's some damage (my own impatient fault, quick fix with some intensive masks). Pretty happy with the shade! The hair color is very creamy and a no drip formula. I received this product complimentary Garnier Color Sensation Rich Long-Lasting Color Cream
Sarai W.
Grants Pass, OR
I am in love with my hair! Garnier has outdone themselves with their Color Sensation line. The color is so vibrant and beautiful!! Since my hair wasn't all one shade I now have several shades of blue to almost gray and I love it!! It didn't leave my hair dry or damaged at all! The conditioner it comes with really seemed to lock the moisture in. Surprisingly it didn't smell too terrible during application. I love that it comes with an applicator brush and gloves as well! I will definitely be trying out the other colors as well!! I'll be sure to buy 2 boxes as one was barely enough for my head. Thank you so much Influenster for letting me test this product out for free!!! #Influenster #VoxBox #Garnier #free Color Sensation 8.10 Head in the Clouds
Carly E.
Saint Louis, MO
Does anyone know what stores this is available in?