BY GARNIER #26 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: 4.26 - Intense Burgundy

Be Sensational!

Garnier Color Sensation delivers rich, long-lasting color with multi-dimensional pigments for beautiful, natural-looking results and incredible shine. Color Sensation is an incredible value! It includes a brush for more precise application and has 65% more conditioner than the leading value brand. Plus, it delivers 100% gray coverage in a non-drip formula with 24 sensational shades to choose from.

Developer:

178914 U Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# 12836/26

Colorant: 1183663 Aqua/water/eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Steareth-20, Ammonium Hydroxide, Steareth-2, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Tocopherol, Polyquaternium-6, Ammonium Thiolactate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Erythorbic Acid. F.i.l.# D180568/1 U.s. Patents: 7,927,382; 6,780,203; 6,379,396; 6,306,180 Rinse-out Conditioner: 1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6. F.i.l.# D174455/2

Usage: Applying Color Sensation: Full Head or Root Touch Up

Color Sensation is a rich, non drip creme formula with a precision haircoloring brush included for comfortable application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

FULL HEAD APPLICATION
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant into developer bottle.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips. Use brush for more precision.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

ROOT TOUCH UP APPLICATION
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant into developer bottle.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, using the brush for more precision.
6) Leave formula on for 20 minutes or 35 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
7) Spread the remaning mixture through your ends and leave on for an additional 5 minutes.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.

Katie N.
Holland, MI
I received the Garnier hair dye in dark intense auburn complementary in exchange for my review. I won’t lie, it took me a few weeks to get the courage up to dye my hair with this color. I’ve never been afraid of new colors but it’s been awhile since I’ve strayed from my blonde. I decided just to dye the bottom half of my hair because I never got up enough courage to do the whole head but I’m loving the look. The side of the box is accurate to what color you’ll wind up with. The amount of product in this kit would only cover about shoulder length hair, I had a little left and didn’t dye my full head. The smell started out great, I got a little hint of a chemical smell but nothing overpowering. The runoff was easy to clean up off of my skin, and countertop (oops). The conditioner packet was hard to open, fortunately the scissors were close by, I suggest opening it before you start rinsing. I wasn’t a fan of the conditioner, I could tell it was going to be a tangled mess still after so I used my own. I plan to buy this brand again to touch up the top of my hair.

*this product was received free in exchange for this review
Katerina T.
The product was really easy to use. Also, it smells like strawberries and hair dye! But I'm also pregnant so take that with what you will. The color is good. A little darker than expected. I think it's because I already had streaks that had faded to a light blonde and I dyed those instead of my dark brown hair. That's also why the dye is a couple different shades in my hair. But I like that look. I think it compliments my hair color really well. It bled a lot though. It took a long time to wash it out and it still stained my pillow that night. I received this product for free as a campaign from Influenster.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
This dye worked surprisingly well on my hair. I received this product free from Influenster and I am actually in love with the color. I was a bit iffy about it at first since I knew 1 bottle wouldn't be enough for my entire head. I'm mixed with REALLY thick hair. I made the best of it though and the dye left my hair feeling fresh. I love the end results and I can't believe I got a red this bright without bleach. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a change on a budget. The best part is that the dye didn't smell terrible and the conditioner smelled amazing. 😍 #complimentary @influenster
mayra j.
Marietta, GA
#Gotitforfree
I received this Garnier 4.26 intense burgundy for free! As always I use Garnier regardless! I like the color, not as intense as I want it to be, but I do have dark hair! After my second wash I will say the color is still washing off. So be careful with stains! I had this in my hair for about 45 min and washed it off. The color is very pretty, although it does not come with the oil, I would still recommend. Very minimal damage, no irritation occurred. I’m pretty happy with the results!
Perla L.
I received the Garnier Color Sensation Rich Long-Lasting Color Cream through Influenster. I have extremely long hair so one box was not going to be enough for me so I decided to test the dye on my sister's hair. She has black hair so I was skeptical of it to work. Although the hair didn't get to the bright burgundy color, my sister's black hair does show a little hint of a red tone. Therefore, if you are looking to get the same intense color as the picture in the box, I would not recommend it to those with dark hair as it will not get near to that color. Also, the dye is easy to work with, but I do suggest being careful as the dye can stain. As for the conditioner it comes with, it is great since it leaves the hair feeling soft and healthy. Overall, the dye is amazing, even tough the color did not show up a lot, my sister did love how it came out.
Jessica W.
BECKLEY, WV
I was fairly suprised by this box dye. I usually only buy my dyes from Sallys. This product came with super easy instructions. The red color came out super vibrant and deep red, which honestly is the color I always go for when coloring my hair. I was a little upset that this was just a root touch up.. I have never really done the whole root touch up. I usually just wait it out and dye my whole head so it comes out an even vibrant red. Reds fade so quickly. Now my roots are much more vibrant than the ends of my hair. Overall I can not complain becasue I recieved this product complimentary from a Vox Box! I'm so appreciative, and would say this dye definietly did its job and was a much quicker application than what I'm used to. If I bought again I would possibly buy two boxes for my thick long hair.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Intense Pigment,Amazing dimensions of different colors show in my hair.I also added blonde foils however for a box color this one is worth it.Doesn't leave your hair damaged at all infact, the shine, brilliance and overall quality of my super healthy hair remains.
I am satified.
"I recieved this product 100% free from Influenster for testing and reviewinv purposes only."
Marlena A.
I received a voxbox for this hair dye and I absolutely love it! I have used it in the past and it has always worked so well for me. It’s easy to apply and the color coverage is amazing. I have naturally dark brown hair, and the most colorful colors don’t have a problem penetrating my hair. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and brittle. Amazing shine afterwards. Definitely would recommend!
Samantha W.
Cordova, TN
Let me first start with the pros and the fact that I was hoping I would get a lighter color since I'm a fair skinned blonde who would like to stay blonde, so my friend who wanted to dye her hair red (another influenster) used it in my place.

Pros: her hair felt so soft and it looked super silky. The smell was great, the packaging was great. It was also super easy to use.

Cons: her hair turned fire truck red. If that's the color you want, this is the stuff for You!
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
I love love love this product. I think the color is absolutely beautiful. If you have darker hair, it WILL come out darker on your hair, however, it is just as beautiful. If you dye your hair and it's blonde/light, it'll come off extremely bright.This is definitely a color that is fun BUT can be considered natural so if you work in a profession that requires natural hair color, this definitely fits the mark. However, they also have a variety of colors if you want something more fun. This is a wonderful beginner color if you want to start doing "fun" colors. This is a good transition shade so you can become comfortable with more out their colors.The price is amazing and can be found at any pharmacy (CVS/Kroger?Etc.). However, if you have super long hair, you will definitely need two boxes. My hair is slightly below my shoulder and it BARELY covers it all, which is why i gave it 4 stars, instead of 5.

*i got this product sent to me by influenster*

back