BY GARNIER

Shade: 7.26 - California Sunset

Rich, long lasting hair color cream with multi-dimensional pigments for sensational color

Color Sensation is a rich hair color cream with multi-dimensional pigments for sensational color and silky shine and 100% gray coverage. The no mess, non-drip cream formula is easy to apply. Plus, in every hair coloring kit, you'll find an easy-to-use precision application brush, perfect for those hard to reach areas or to ensure clean application around your hairline.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Cetearyl Alcohol Ethanolamine Steareth-20 Ammonium Hydroxide Steareth-2 Polyquaternium-6 Sodium Metabisulfite Parfum / Fragrance Erythorbic Acid Edta 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil 1-naphthol 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol M-aminophenol Hydroxyethoxy Aminopyrazolopyridine Hcl P-aminophenol Tocopherol Fil Code D212539/2

Usage: Applying Color Sensation: Full Head or Root Touch Up

Color Sensation is a rich, non drip creme formula with a precision haircoloring brush included for comfortable application.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

FULL HEAD APPLICATION
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant into developer bottle.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips. Use brush for more precision.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

ROOT TOUCH UP APPLICATION
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant into developer bottle.
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, using the brush for more precision.
6) Leave formula on for 20 minutes or 35 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
7) Spread the remaning mixture through your ends and leave on for an additional 5 minutes.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.

• Where can I order this? Garnier Color Sensation Rich Long...1 Answers
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
I received the Garnier Color Sensation long lasting color cream, in the shade California Sunset, from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.

When I opened the box to find this inside, I was initially impressed with the color I was sent, but was hesitant about the brand. Would it last? Would the color show on my hair? Would it even be worth it to dye my hair with this? I hesitated on using the product for a week or two and finally took the plunge. Boy, was I happy I did.

The formula was super easy to use. Mix container 1 and container 2, boom, you are ready to go. The formula was easy to apply, was not too runny but was thin enough to spread throughout the hair. There was no dripping of the formula onto my skin, unless I slipped and did it to myself, and any of the due that got onto stray bits of skin or countertop wiped up right away with not a stain left behind.

Removing the dye from my hair was a breeze. It did not leave a strange tint in my tub like other colored dyes have done in the past. It washed out fairly quickly, with nothing out of the ordinary at all. Using the included conditioner helped my hair a lot roght after dying. The dye did seem to dry my hair out immediately after rinsing out, but using the included conditioner packet did help to soften my hair immensely.

Once I took a look in the mirror, I was in utter disbelief. The color looked AMAZING! My hair had a coral/pink/strawberry color to it, and not only that, but it even left behind a brightly colored tint on the darker strands of hair that had not been lightened prior. My entire head looked like it was cohesively and professionally dyed, and it happened at home!!!!

I am still in a state of disbelief that Garnier has released the perfect color, in a great formula, that is wearing very well. The color has not faded a bit in the last week of wear. Multiple hair washes has not taken the shine or color down one bit.

This is the hair dye I have been looking for!!

I plan of repurchasing this product again in the future. It has officially taken the top spot for my hair coloring needs. (And you better believe i will be telling everyone about this as well!!)
Gayle J.
I was really excited to receive Garnier Color Sensation in the coral pink "California Sunset" as a complimentary product for testing and reviewing purposes. I have been doing full head fashion colors for the past 4 or five years, but I have zero experience with box dye so I was a bit biased starting out. I called my friend over to do it for me. I definitely needed more than one box so we compromised and the Garnier Color Sensation would be mids to ends, roots would be purples/blues and mids was a complimentary peach and pink we made. Basically Frankensteining a look together with leftover tubes of pinks, purples and blues. All in all, I'm happy with the overall look.

When it comes to the Garnier product itself, I was intrigued by the oxidation and appreciated the rose oil conditioner. However the dye did not have a pleasing fragrance and it stuck around after the wash and in the bathroom until I could air it out the next day and wash my hair a second time in 3 days.. which is normally a no-no for after a new dye. My ends also feel dried out after, but I did lighten them a bit beforehand.

All in all, I am happy with the end result and I am Glad I got to test & review the Garnier Color Sensation. I don't know anyone who would turn down a complimentary hairdo! I personally think I will be sticking to professional products since I have the access to them, but I do think based on my experience with this color anyhow, that the color sensation line could be a great way for everyone to get access to all these beautiful colors.

Also: It's 2018, I think it's time for a better pair of gloves in the box. 😊 Garnier Color Sensation Rich Long-Lasting Color Cream
Anastasia K.
Olympic Vly, CA
I was really excited to receive this hair color in Garnier VoxBox.I received it for free in exchange for an honest review,well,here it is!

Line offers some very trendy colors!I for the beautiful coral pink- California sunset shade. It smells really good,no peroxide smell at all.It comes with a little brush too,but I didnt use it.
The color turned out a little darker than what the box promised. Also,it washes off too fast,I washed my hair twice since I colored it and I can already see some of my hair turning blonde again.
Paula Y.
Glendora , CA
Overall it’s okay. The color “California Sunset” is beautiful! I loved it at first, and I received a lot of compliments of my beautiful hair!

it’s easy to apply, no mess at all!
It has a great fragrance!
The color is beautiful!
It didn’t stained my sink and towels!

Problems:
I had colored hair, and I needed to remove the previous color, so the color would work in my hair. Usually, I don’t have problems with that and my hair always respond very well to bleach and coloration. It always looks pretty and shine! But, at this time, I felt my hair more damage and not soft and shine on the following days.
Second problem, I’m not sure if the color will last longer, because after 2 washes my hair already has washed-out color. The tips have this pinkish faded color and the roots lost the vivid color.

So, overall I can say it’s good! It’s a good deal for someone who has very light blond hair. But, if you already have colored hair, it might not give you a great result.

Unfortunately, I’m not willing to use it again, which is sad because I really love the color.
Kiesa G.
Villa Rica, GA
Honestly, I absolutely love the color on the box. And I truly wanted to try this color out. However, with allergy season and trying to get my hair healthy again. I am unable to use the color.

I am a fan of the Garnier line and I’ve used the hair colors in the past. Of course, these colors are extremely vibrant and fun compared to the conservative colors I’ve used in the past.

I recommend this color line to anyone whose looking for a fun pop of color and ready to make a bold statement. Garnier Color Sensation Rich Long-Lasting Color Cream

#InfluensterFreebie #VoxBox
Sarah M.
Burleson, TX
So this is a super fun color and it actually stays in pretty well after a few washes if you have light hair. Use the conditioner that comes with it and make sure to get color-fast shampoo and conditioner! The reason it’s only 4 stars is because it has already faded some after a couple weeks, so it would be kinda expensive to keep up the pop color! Would recommend this shampoo and conditioner!! Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack #FoFreeeee #TestSampleForFree
Angela H.
Bonham, TX
I was very impressed by the Garnier Color Sensations hair dye in California Sunset. This product comes with tools to help and smells amazing believe it or not. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to try and I really was pleased. The dye goes on easy especially with the included brush. Be sure to note this is for lighter color hair but is such a pretty pastel pink when all done! My daughters want to try the whole color sensation line now 😊
Amanda L.
Blacksburg, VA
This color is very versatile. It works in blonde hair all the way to brown. I tried it on all three of my daughter's who have different hair colors. And it showed up a different shade from light pink red to dark red color. It didn't show up quite like the box said it would and I probably wouldn't pick this color myself but I think it is beautiful to play with as maybe a color that is with another color. I love Garnier hair color though and it is great. Even the conditioner smells good
Nichole K.
Perry, UT
Beautiful color. Quick and easy to use. I love the roots brush they added in. The color turned out a bit darker on my hair but that is nothing new for me. Everything does. The conditioner smells like rose from the oil but it's not overpowering. All in all Garnier is my go to drugstore dye and has been for years. I be purchasing from this line again.... maybe lilac next.
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
My daughter absolutely loved this color. It's a nice peachy pink..not pink pink. She's lucky and can pull off so many fun colors. I have purchased many brands for my daughters. ( mom of 5 girls here, which equals a lot of hair coloring!) I should actually carry a degree in hair color😁 We received this to try and review. The color was eben, vibrant but soft. Her hair was soft after. There was no burning on her scalp.
Lyn R.