Garnier Color Sensation

Rich, long lasting hair color cream with multi-dimensional pigments for sensational color

do you have to bleach before?
Se ve hermoso, ¿habra en otros colores como azul o morado oscuro? Me encantaria probarlo!
Hey. I've just bought this beautiful [product:garnier-color-sensation-rich-long-lasting-color-cream] in Pastel Pink color. If anyone has tried it yet, I will upload the photo of my current hair, and could you tell me if it is going to work for me?
Start your review of Garnier Color Sensation!
Brenda M.
Riverdale, CA
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Brenda M.
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Brenda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 9.0 - Light Natural Blonde
This is my result from this hair color I really like this color and love the product my daughter applied the product she said it was really easy to use I love the way my hair smells today kinda smells like flowers I would recommend this product and color
Destiny G.
Jewett, OH
Review for: 4.26 - Intense Burgundy
If I could give it absolutely no stars I would. It said deep burgundy. On the box and my hair was medium brown and virgin. Healthy as ever. I got these because I mean hell 🤷‍♀️ I THOUGHT they were the best brand when using box. And they proved me completely wrong either the people who are putting the color in each box and sending it to out for shipping is color blind or idk how else to explain. Yea know I wanted to be this cute beautiful dark purple/ burgundy. Nah I got stuck with this fire crotch, brighter than a damn stop sign, can’t even hide anymore you can spot Garnier Color Sensation 10 miles away. Anywho after idk 3 weeks it’sgrowing on me. STILL NOT BEAUTIFUL BURGUNDY 😭 but it works I guess bc I ain’t got no other choice 🤣🤣
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by breonna G.
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by breonna G.
Review for: 4.60 - Dark Intense Auburn
I love this hair color. 1st time using this brand, and it looks so pretty! 4$ and I definitely recommend it 100& It is a vibrant color and dont stain to bad but still does a tiny bit. As long as you scrub it comes off good. I was very satisfied with this product
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,318 reviews
Review for: 9.20 - Smell the Roses
This product works really well if you have white hair or just bleached hair but not if you have dark hair
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Lori A.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: 1.0 Black
I have been using this hair dye for quite a while. It is a really good price very easy to use doesn't smell bad I can deal with the smell. I would improve it by making the color last longer. It is the color that I expected. I am very satisfied with this product.
Claudia C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: 5.21 - Grape Expectations
I really loved the color on me! It was a perfect purple!. I loved that there’s finally a permanent vibrant color and not semi-permanent. It’s been 2 weeks and my hair color is still vibrant and beautiful. My hair is also healthier and silky smooth. I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster.
Courtnee M.
Spring Hill, TN
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Courtnee M.
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Courtnee M.
Review for: 8.21 - Sweet Lavender Dreams
I love this color! When I first was selected for this VoxBox I was sure I would get a hair color that just wasn’t me. However, when I got this lavender I was so excited the color went on extremely well and was super hydrating. The color actually lathers into a mock shampoo to help lock in the pigment and the rose oil after condition packet was to die for.
Fallon S.
Darby, PA
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Fallon S.
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Fallon S.
Review for: 6.60 - Where There Is Smoke
I recieved the color “ where theres smoke” from garnier as part of their color sensation dyes for review purposes, lets start with the pros of this color- price point is great at 4.99msrp its awsome! The product also came with a cute pink brush to really apply this like the salon, and the rose conditioner is AWSOME! The product also did not smell like harsh chemicals when applied! Now, the cons that made this less then 5 stars: there was just not enough product for my thick hair, ide prefer two boxes of dye if useing this product, the conditioner! I loved it so much, but there was only one application of it real bummer, the gloves were huge and slipped off the tops of my hands while dyeing, leaving tops of my palms dyed, and the color... i feel like the model on the box has more of a bright orange fire red.... this color left me feeling more of a brown bright red. For me any anmount of brown tint in a dye rewins the vibrent reds and makes them too natural, but this is my personal feeling on brown based reds. It is a great color if you are looking for that ALMOST risque red, but your job wont allow unnatural red. In summery: more conditioner and product would be great, aswell as fitted gloves! Thank you garnier!( i have attached before and after photos of my ends)Garnier Color Sensation
Ashley W.
Somers Point, NJ
Garnier Color Sensation uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: 4.60 - Dark Intense Auburn
I absolutely loved how my hair turned out using this product. It brought life back into my hair and the color turned out perfect! The rose oil conditioner was such lovely bonus, and definitely has me ready to go buy an actual bottle of it. My hair is so vibrant, shiney, and smooth. I love it😍❤
Aimee S.
Lake Villa, IL
Review for: 5.21 - Grape Expectations
I really enjoyed this dye. I usually use another popular brand, which is a tad too overpriced in my opinion. This dye is affordable and works great. I used on bleached hair, since mine was already bleached. It was easy to apply and smelled nice. I also love all the color options in this line! *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam K.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Hey. I've just bought this beautiful Garnier Color Sensation in Pastel Pink color. If anyone has tried it yet, I will upload the photo of my current hair, and could you tell me if it is going to work for me?
Ciara R.
East Bernard , TX
il y a 2 ans
Ash V. il y a 2 ans
Mine came out a nice dark red color. Definitely not Orange.
Felicia M.
il y a 2 ans
Garnier Color Sensation ? Does this product really work??
Kristen W. il y a 2 ans