BY GARNIER

Garnier Clean + Smoothing Cream Cleanser for Dry Skin:

• Removes dirt while leaving skin feeling hydrated
  • Infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil
  • Skin is perfectly clean, revitalized and feels hydrated in only one use
  • Soap-free

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-14m, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-39, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside.

Usage: Moisten face. Squeeze Garnier Clean + Smoothing Cream Cleanser into hands and lather. Gently massage onto face, avoiding delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Walmart
Hayley B.
OMG. I AM IN LOVE. My face is gets SO dry and this product is so so refreshing and quenches my skins thirst leaving it soft and oh so smoothe. I use this product every day and I just got it at Walmart so it is super affordable. I reccomend everyone try this!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I have just started using this a month or two ago. I am always looking for a cleanser that cleans my face well without over drying my skin which is already naturally dry. I also have acne prone skin sometimes. My face feels clean, but not tight and dry when I use this and I have very few breakouts with the exception of my "monthly" breakout. I love this cleanser and it is now my go-to. Would definitely recommend it.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
I have been using this product about 3years now&It Works Really good. Makes My face Feel Soft&Clean,Removes makeup&Doesnt dry out my Skin.Plus I like that it's easy to find at most drugstores like CVS,Walgreens & its affordable. Definitely a must try.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
I enjoy this as my "in the shower" facewash. Smells great and very gentle cleanser, although it says it is for dry skin, I do have to put moisturizer on immediately after my fave dries or it just feels tight and dried out. Could just be my face though :/
Dainy C.
Jersey city
amazing smell it works great leaving skin smooth and is a okay price for drugstore even though there are cheaper ones out there. A little goes along way so in the end you are saving. Use it every other night to change my cleansers so my skin doesn't get use to it. Overall good product
Anna T.
Portland, OR
Amazing!!

Ok so to understand how good this cleanser is you have to imagine my skin, my skin is like a dessert. It's cracked, extremely dry, and burns anytime I put products on it, doesn't matter if it's for dry skin! So when I tried this product I had made up my mind and thought I wasn't going to like it, and was very hesitant since I thought it would burn. However it didn't burn and it gently exfoliated my skin. After a few weeks I noticed my skin was softer and not as dry, it also did not burn when I would moisturize. This has changed everything for me!!!
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
I used the grapefruit frangranxe and it was my top drugstore favorite for many years. Kept everything nice and balance and my fave was clean feeling. Loved the smell. Yes would buy it agains ...
Nicholle M.
Camden, NC
Amazing I use it every single day my hair feels amazing you need to buy this so your hair can feel amazing you'll thank me for kiss you will feel amazing you're welcome stay amazing
Neisha G.
It feels like I'm using lotion for my face, literally. It's a thick creamy formula and I would say it does help with dry skin and it's not a so expensive price so it's worth it.
Liz H.
Works fine and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth at the same time. It's gentle and it doesn't cause any skin abrasion, which is a big deal if you're prone to acne. People should know, this works in tandem with the oil cleanser for dry skin in the same Garnier line. The oil cleanser should be the first step, as it removes makeup. Then this comes second to remove any oily feeling, if desired. However, I've found better "double washing" products from other brands. Still, if Garnier works for you, try the oil cleanser with it as well. It gives a really great glow to the skin, makes it super smooth, and keeps it clear.
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
How long do you eave it on?
Sage F.