BY GARNIER

Garnier SkinActive Charcoal Blackhead Acne Treatment Scrub, 5 fl. oz.Garnier Clean Scrub Blackhead Eliminating 5 Ounce (145ml) (2 Pack) see more...

Selena W.
Purchased at: Target
This facewash is great to use as an exfoliating favewash. It leaves your skin feeling very refreshed. The only downside for me is that it dries out my face a ton. If it was a little more moisturizing I would use it more.
Priya P.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cleaner! I use this 1-2 times a week to help exfoliate my skin and it makes my skin feel brand new and soft. I also love using this on days that I’m wearing heavy makeup as it really helps to get rid of all the remaining makeup and gunk out of my pores. This cleanser is also not too harsh on the skin.
Sarah E.
Ann Arbor
My skin is very blackhead prone, but I find it hard to find products that clean my skin without drying it out like the desert. I tied this one on a whim and wow I'm never going back. This stuff is amazing-- and at drugstore prices, it really can't be beat.
Cassandra R.
Bangor, ME
This us alright. Not something I woukd buy all the time but it isn't bad for what it does. But garnier is a decent brand
Kensleigh W.
Piedmont, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it because it has significantly reduced my blackheads and it is not harsh on my skin!
Deedee H.
Shawville , QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not enjoy this product very much, it made my skin break out. My skin was left with a lot of dry patches. I thought it would work better but it did not.
Turkish D.
agadir
This is my best cleaner I love it so much I definitely would buy again it makes my skin fresh and clean and very very soft