Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverGarnier
Clean+ Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Instantly removes impurities and makeup + Revitalizes skin.

Are they still making this product? I’ve only been able to find it at stores like Ross and it is my favorite make-up remover wipe.
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordable makeup wipe. Does this leave a residue on the skin after wiping? Does it strip the skin of natural oils?
I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn off??
Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes!
Rej R.
Makati City
Really love this. It helps me to easily wipe off my make make up before washing my face when the day ends. I also love that this product is not too strong to be used in the face and is very affordable.
erica M.
Nevada, MO
It did its job and cleaned my face but I did not like the smell. I don't know what it was about it. I probably will not buy again.
Dana H.
Princeton, TX
I use these towelettes every single day. They remove every bit of make up and build up off of my skin with clogging more pores or irritating my oily skin.
Gigi H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these wipes. They are soft and have a pleasant smell. They take my makeup off easily without leaving my face feeling too wet. I've tried other wipes and prefer these.
Kim W.
Glen Allen, VA
My girls use these and they love them. They really work on taking off all their eye makeup too!
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Vartine N.
I’ve been a Garnier buyer for a long time! It’s one of my favorites! These refreshing wipes are great to use when you are taking off your makeup and it cleanses your face! Smells wonderful just like peppermint. #NewYearSameFaves
Maria M.
National City, CA
Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: CVS
Son perfectas, delicadas para finalizar tu dia, dejando tu rostro libre de maquillaje.
Dawn G.
Garnier Clean+ Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Dawn G.
Clean + Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes That are easy to use and after the first use you will fall in love. Grape fruit water extract is the secret ingredient in this amazing cleansing toweletts. My first use I couldn’t wait to get into this package and see for myself how well this product worked. Wipe number one The introduction was nice. This wipe was soft and rich with it’s proprietary blend of cleansing. Once applied to the skin, foundation, eyeshadow and a thick application of mascara came off with ease. A 2nd wipe followed to catch anything the first may have left behind after all, the first had encountered a full face of makeup. My face was very clean and ready for a night time regime of skin care. Other things I liked about using this product: The refreshing sensation of the product as it removed makeup from my skin, the fact it successfully removed so much makeup and held up and that my skin was radiant after use and the pleasent fresh clean smell. Add this to your skin care collection by visiting drugstores nation wide.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
I personally don’t like too many things Garnier. Everything I’ve purchased as never really worked well for me. I find these wipes to be too dry. The material they are gets kinda fuzzy and linty. There’s better options.
member-1ecaf
I didn't like these. Not sure what it was but it irritated my eyes. I didn't feel like they took all the makeup off